30+ gamer thread

>be 30+ years old
>fire up a game
>reaction times are randomly slower then usual
>making stupid mistakes
>feel like its my first time playing a game
>tell my self "next match will be better"
>it never is

Attached: 1594584780296.jpg (680x1020, 74.63K)

stop playing PVP shit
embrace singleplayer or co-op games

>feel exhausted
>surely I must have been playing the game for hours
>check the time
>it has only been 30 minutes

Attached: ricky (2).png (913x609, 407.58K)

I'm 36, I can barely compete on COD these days

27.5 here... i can almost keep up in tf2

Attached: 1645638246237.jpg (835x833, 97.79K)

35 gamer here
Can't play story based games anymore, they're all the same and I just have no interest in playing through another 2 hour intro to your game. If I'm not allowed to play the actual game within 15 minutes it's an instant uninstalled and refund.
Exclusively play management games and sandbox survival now

I think it's starting to happen with, 34.

Getting outplayed or out aimed in general more often in FPS games.

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 783.28K)

Wow ur old

>outplayed
not that big issue for me, i noticed with age comes experience on how to position yourself bettre in literally any game that i start
>out aimed
yea, its starting to happen

Attached: 1639341121079.jpg (760x780, 175.35K)

>play nu-cod
>takes like an hour to get into it if im lucky
>even then I barely go positive
>play an old COD like COD:4 or MW2
>10 minutes im pretty much back
>wreck shit

Reaction times don't diminish substantially until much later in life, it's been studied
Your issue is you don't play 12 hours a day like your average sweaty zoom zoom does while inhaling a bottle of adderal and gamerfuel

>playing PvE shit
There’s like four games where this acceptable. Every one of you PvE fags are just shit at games and need to grind for hours so you can finally kill Vikktor, The Apacatahrious One in one hit. It’s pathetic.

this. le ebin pvp is for retards.

its 9 times out of 10 if I get out aimed its a faggot with aim assist.

if I turn off crossplay and just play against other PC players I usually do decent.

its fucking impossible to try to compete with a faggot using max sensitivity and aim locking on to people with the fastest aim down sights guns or whatever.

I should just quit but my autism makes me keep trying

>sit down to play any vidya
>get a really strong feeling like I should be doing something else even though theres noting else going on in my life

Attached: hmfff.png (293x392, 203.09K)

>Every one of you PvE fags are just shit at games
Explain the number of people playing games that they purposefully make as hard as reasonable and where they can't grind their way past it. I'm talking XCOM, dorf fort, L4D2 with hard custom campaigns and mutators, etc.

Have fun on your matchmaking treadmill of frustration

>play games even though I don't really get immersed anymore

DUDE WEED

Also, are there more cheaters in competitive games, or was it always like this and I am just more aware of it now?

hard to tell now. controller faggots have aim assist

This but I actually should be working
>t. freelancer who feels guilt at every minute of break time I give myself despite working 7 days a week and crazy hours nonstop

Attached: 1439509210510.jpg (640x427, 66.5K)

I've got one year left in me til i hit 30, and ive got one question for you guys. can i still enjoy coomer games in my 30s? genuinely curious since im numb to everything else

Attached: 1622040879450.png (670x622, 98.77K)