Y/N?

Y/N?

Attached: wow-patch-9-2_featured.png (400x400, 239.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR9rSActECM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Korthia but slightly less shit but significantly more timegated

N

don't bother, they timegated the absolute fuck out of it to the point where this thing launched some 2 weeks ago
>patch 9.2 released two weeks ago with no 2 leggos, no raid which means no tier sets, no world boss, no new mythic+
it was pretty much released ahead of schedule to try and get in before Elden Ring came out

I

Every patch for years has released without its raid or mythic additions.

QRD on the jailer's endgame?

S

Too busy playing on a Mists private server.

Attached: 6704801.jpg (1200x608, 69.25K)

kill azeroth, power reality engine, remake everything ever

why? who the fuck actually knows

N.

Not until they restore my teepee wigwam joke. SJW games must fail.

What joke?

Bump

I thought they're trying to delay releasing any information about 10.0 or WoW 2

Oh, I get the patch name now.
It's a reference to how long you'll be waiting for 10.0 and what you'll want to do to yourself when they reveal it.
Very clever.

WoW 2 will never happen

Bros....I just want to play WW monk....the itch is coming back

same. I just want to play WoW. I know the game is dead and sjw feminazis kiled it, but still I wanna go back.

It's not dead if you roll on the right server but if you're anything like me you'll get bored fast. I'm struggling hard to find games that I can get a decent amount of playtime in

They're in an interesting position right now. 9.2 is the last patch of Shadowlands, but there's no word on 10.0 yet besides the usual speculation and rumors.
We'll either have 9.2 for well over a year or they'll rush the fuck out of 10.0 and it'll be more of the same.

Go to Zereth Mortis which was basically the Eternal Ones playground where they made the First Ones. Then break into the Sepulcher of the First Ones which holds the power to unmake reality allowing him to remake it in his image.

The thing with WoW is just moving around and using your spells feels satisfaying. No other game gives me this feeling

I love Warcraft elf women.

dude tokens have dropped like 15k in price, how is it not dead
they were like 210k when I left, now barely 190k.

/

they snuck in at the very last moment a change which made flying first attainable on the 4th week rather than the 2nd. that'll be 1 extra grand scheme please

Built for BSC

Attached: dd55rig-c6de1cea-51d0-4e25-ae19-166559c51b5c.png (1500x768, 650.54K)

For me, it's tauren

Attached: Screenshot_52.png (311x364, 184.59K)

Lol

Attached: 013.gif (500x592, 2M)

I want to play a Night Elf Death Knight, but I just don't like WoW.

What is the most fun caster right now?
Played mostly ret paladin enh shaman and ww monk I want to have fun from a distance for once

a regular frost mage, duh

youtube.com/watch?v=qR9rSActECM

>Played mostly ret paladin enh shaman and ww monk
Absolutely based, that's exactly what i played most of the time

Based mr Bean

It's why I'm waiting for 9.2.5 and the catch ups