Am I going insane or is there a Mandela effect going on wrt dodge roll delay in Souls games?

Am I going insane or is there a Mandela effect going on wrt dodge roll delay in Souls games?

Pressing the dodge button there's like a half second delay between the character actually rolling. It's throwing my dodges off A LOT to the point where I'm eating hits because of it.

I thought this problem was specific to Elden Ring but then I reinstalled DS1 and there's also a bit of a delay. I'm using a DualSense controller on Windows 10. It's been years since I played Souls on PC but I don't remember it being this bad before. Was it always like this?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1645984585780.jpg (730x581, 55.29K)

It's instant for me. Something must be fucked causing controller latency on your comp.

But it's ONLY with the dodge roll it seems. I'm not getting this delay when moving or attacking.

I'm not having any latency issues. The game is as responsive as I think it could be. But I'm not using bad hardware.

>I'm using a DualSense controller on Windows 10
I presume this is your problem, or the bluetooth it is connecting to.

post 2/6 retard

How much endurance are you building?

we've all been waiting on mr hungus to post it

I don't remember this happening to me in DS1-3 and Sekiro, but in ER it does, even though the game runs in smooth 60 fps.
I'm using an Xbox One controller, wired.
I'm pirating, by the way, maybe it has something to do with the problem.

I set my tv to game mode and it's near instant. Does your PC monitor have a game mode, champ?

maybe ur trigger is just fucked from spamming it nonstop, try mapping it to a different button

not the same but does anybody else get this shit that you press roll but it just doesnt register? shit drives me mad

I can't wait until the day we start hanging these people.

Attached: 1641339451434.jpg (1000x1000, 448.89K)

American never had to fear invasions and occupations, how can he say something like this? Their civilians have always been comfy at home since the start of modern warfare.

What happened on the first of June? Which year is he even talking about?

that's part one of six of his twitter thread
I forgive you for not knowing, don't do it again.

How do you Twitter thread guys find these people? Do you just scour social media for random cretins?

>American never had to fear invasions and occupations
They might have back in the day when Canadians burned the White House. But you're right that modern day America hasn't had to have that fear.

>They might have back in the day when Canadians burned the White House. But you're right that modern day America hasn't had to have that fear.
That's why I precised "modern warfare" but the term itself is pretty ambiguous, good on them though I wish we were this lucky.

Rolls have a natural delay because it has to recognise wether it's a run or a roll. That's how it works in all fromsoft games.
You probably got used to other games with a dedicated roll button which makes it instant like monster hunter. Try using quick step instead to check if your timing is better, it works extremely well for me with my zweihander.

Attached: boobies.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

If you open a twitter hyperlink from an external referrer or from the Trends list, you will sometimes get a list of "topic-related" tweets below whatever you're looking at. IME they're usually controversial, one way or another. Gotta harvest them clicks.

I did notice this though not too severe. That said, that delay also seems different between each roll type, unlike in DS1-3. So try a different roll weight.