Does this shit even work?

Does this shit even work?

Attached: Neuralink-graphic-e1594299472339[1].jpg (2200x1677, 138.52K)

I hope not.
That's evil technology.
Lol.

I dunno, ask the many dead monkey test subjects that died to this.

I hope it does, i want to be an evil tech dude

Nerve stapling is terrible, and the fact they're advancing such tech is downright evil.

Burgers won't take a vaccine but will stick this fucking thing in their heads lmao

To be fair, you got to crack open a few monkeys to make a soup.
I still wouldn't go through with it, seeing how fucked up a lot of tech companies are

Is this the thread where we say the word EVIL?

Literally impossible, but elon will continue to torture monke to pursue yet another hilarious failure, much like the vegas/dugout loop, the hyperloop, starship earth to earth, etc etc.
At least now redditors are stuck in a catch-22 where defending this means all their seethe at fauci for killing le heckin pupperinos was hypocritical and he did nothing wrong, alongside the fact that monkeys became a big meme and elon wants to remain in his internet deity state, which also gives him a lose-lose situation since his entire business model is built off of making failures and generating hype for said failures so he can siphon off as much glowiebux as possible

What the fuck is this?

let me know when we get this

Attached: 1500134547618.png (890x388, 565.63K)

Idk ask the monkeys that are their own hands.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

This ain't GITS, some guy will easily hack my fucking brain without being some AI or glowie

Basically I'm not getting the brainchip or the vax and also I hate the antichrist

Attached: 1644004117570.png (915x798, 880.55K)

based

Projecting.

I already have that

>a deadly virus
vs
>some cool computer

Just jerk off while you're shitposting, no brain wires needed.

>deadly
It only kills ugly and fat people.
Which one are you?

both

>implying the coming generation of programmers will even be able to write neural-interface code that doesn't just fucking kill you

I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Please, I would do anything to get rid of tinnitus

obsessed

>V1.0386
>fixed a bug that caused an instant aneurism in the frontal lobe
>fixed a bug that caused a high pitched whine to be heard endlessly
>optimized the haptic feedback patch so that it doesn't feel like someone is flicking you in the ear