>because I have depression OK?????
why are people like this?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Who is like this?

>elden ring is ...le good
>"why?"
>because I have depression OK?????
why are people like this?

elden ring is bad because 90% of the enemies are just remixed enemies from previous games, the open area of the map is repetitive and soulless, a number of bosses feel modded in because of how glitchy they are in the arena they're put in, and the game being open world adds very little value in comparison to how much value Dark Souls 1 map adds to the experience. They had the chance to do something amazing but it just comes across as them importing their old games into a le epic open world map in an incohesive clusterfuck.

>depression makes you enjoy things and not bitch and moan in a cambodian basketweaving board every single day of your life
cope

it does feel like a dark souls remix but why is that bad? don't fix something that isn't broken

If it came out and got 6/10s or even 7/10s I wouldn't even feel the need to discuss it but the response to a game that is pretty much as lazy as possible without being incompetent being actual unironic 10/10s all across the board is so fucking delusional. fromsoft drones are officially worse than nintendo-fags. I don't blame the people who aren't into fromsoft games for being impressed because they don't realize that every idea in Elden Ring has been pulled off significantly better before. However the people who's played the other games should know better, its pathetic.

dark souls is bad because every enemy is just remixed from demon souls

you say that but you still haven't presented an argument about why recontextualizing assets and game design elements is le bad

Attached: 1645837031062.png (777x950, 624.25K)

Dark Souls adds a lot of value from Demons Souls doing a lot of other shit Demons Souls didn't do. Isolating 1 thing I said is retarded.

nice. saved.
prepare to see this image a whole lot more often from now on.

Because they didn't reinvent these things in an original way. It unironically feels like a mod.

Why do people with brown skin dislike Elden ring?

I see an interesting trend of internet hipsters who scoff at ubisoft and the trend of open world games, but when their favorite series is translated to this trend entirely (breath of the wild, elden ring) they claim its the best the series has ever been. You're all hacks and should not be taken seriously.

>a mod
Some of the best experiences you can possibly have in this hobby are mods. Play more games, get out of your grooming discord and touch grace

so just like every other FROM game then?
why is elden ring different
>we have a perfectly good wolf enemy
>let's scrap it and make a whole new one from scratch
just... why? why do you want them to make everything from scratch instead of building on what they've already been doing for 10+ years
the latter will lead to much better games than inexplicably dumping everything and starting from zero

because then it should be a $30 expansion and also not stutter worse than Prepare To Die edition

People who have depression who think video games that used to be fun before their depression will still be fun but then they buy the game and they're still depressed and can't have fun with the game.

hold on buddy, this is Any Forums, where you're not allowed to say the truth about fromshit and nintendo garbage.
BELIEVE THE SHILLS
LISTEN TO THE PROPAGANDA
EAT THE BUGS

>it doesn't need to be polished
>it doesn't need to be coherent
>it doesn't need to feel professionally made
>mods are worth $60

You could say the same thing about Super Mario World. Or Super Mario Odyssey. Or Final Fantasy VII. Or Street Fighter V. Or Metal Gear Solid 3. Or Doom Eternal. Or any other long running series.