Love him or hate him, he ruined game reviews on youtube

love him or hate him, he ruined game reviews on youtube

Attached: heyheyhey.jpg (474x266, 33.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/martincitopants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there wasnt anything left to ruin when he started to get popular

>there are people posting on Any Forums right now that get mad if you shit on him

Attached: 16936.gif (245x243, 1.94M)

>gave away his own cd key for starsector
>developers THANK him for that cause it made so many people buy the game anyway

i thinking he is based

only "reviewer" I enjoy watching. Game reviews died about 10 years ago

You need to have a room temperature IQ to give a shit about any kind of reviewer. Are you so poor/bad at torrenting that you need some faggot with a lisp to tell you what games you should play?

Attached: 1568498885059.png (497x549, 210.45K)

Since OP is a fucking dumb nigger and this isn't video games, I'm turning this into a Gran Turismo 7 thread. Less than a week to go let's go boys!

Attached: gran-turismo-7-vending-machine-cingapura.jpg (984x1230, 231.3K)

very true. if you'd shit on Sseth you'd shit on anyone

for me, it's the ridge racer

Oh he's based, but I'm sick of every shitty youtuber copying his style because they can't be fucked to do something creative

>OH NONO BLOON TD6 IS RUINED AAAAAA NOT MY LUDO DISSONANCERINO

Attached: file.png (300x450, 220.63K)

what? this isn't even about his reviews, it's about the retarded monkeys that can only copy actually good reviewers

youtube.com/c/martincitopants this guy managed to get a million subs just by copying sseth and internet historian.

well it could be worse

they could be copying max0r and causing 4 japanese children to die of epilepsy every second of his videos

That monkey baloon game review was legitimately awful and he should feel bad for even bothering uploading it.

every reviewers copy nintendies reviewers
I only saw one channel trying to copy seth

Maxor is interesting, because he openly admits to being inspired by Uberdanger, who himself is a friend of Sseth

Don't understand why he's so popular. His videos just aren't funny at all.

personally I like him because he covers a lot of niche games. I found him through HoMM3, and he introduced me to Star sector, Lords of Magic, etc

>i didnt like the shindler list
>its not nearly as funny as it should had been

I think it's his semi-edgy, weird 'in-the know', humor that's abit racist, but not overtly, and in today's world of bland, safe humor, anything that's a little spicy is unique .

Moreover, he reviews weird games and with his unique 'brand' of comedy, people like it. Plus, he reviewed Starsector when it went ignored by most media.

He's funny deep voice man who makes jokes about Jews. It's not surprising Any Forums types love him, since their nasally culture warrior voices are at least an octave higher and they love dancing to his tune enough to ignore the fact that he's Jewish himself.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-171010.png (1080x1906, 47.24K)