When did you realize that Elden Ring had the best exploration of any game that you'd ever played?

When did you realize that Elden Ring had the best exploration of any game that you'd ever played?

Attached: 1646080316546.jpg (2560x1440, 330.88K)

When i turned it off and refunded

Really explored the steam refund pages for the first time.

Genshin is better + ratio + cope/seethe etc.

Attached: 1636651329410.png (1084x1080, 1.53M)

Explore my asshole next, faggot

Attached: 1645812278344.gif (370x377, 3.82M)

obsessed

while climbing the divnie tower of caelid

>summons horse
>runs past all the completely fucking pointless overworld enemies
>hugs walls
>finds copypasted mine
>spends ten minutes in it
>beats terrible boss you might or might not have fought already except now he has mooks in the grand dark souls 2 tradition
>gets shitty ash of war you can't use on your weapon
>go back to overworld
>run into an overworld boss, the framerate tanks in the 10s
>look at your map to see where you can go because the topography is a clusterfuck
>uninstalls the game
bravo mitsubishi-san

Filtered

Do the environments get better after Limgrave? I liked Caelid but was too low level for it and won't come back right away.

Weeping Peninsula was comfy though.

Liurnia has atmosphere out the ass

and also giant enemy lobsters

Neat. I should stress I don't hate how Limgrave looks because it's very comfy, but I just hope there is some variety to each location.

Half way through the first area.
I feel sorry for the people who are so delusional or mind-broken from this website that they can't enjoy it. It is the best game I have ever played.

The cliffs north of Liurnia with the Erdtree and the Royal City in the Background are one of the greatest vistas in video ever, only challenged by stuff like Anor Londo.

They not only get better they are one of the most memorable and beautiful areas ever coded.

Limgrave is the prologue.

people that liked botw will hate elden ring.

I like both

Once youre closest to the Erdtree, no other art design of the last 20 years can compare except other FROM games.

Bethesda and Ubisoft should cover in shame when it coems to open world. This is the first FROM game where vision and execution fit the entire playtime.

Both are good.

Dark Souls 1 has it beat. Honestly I think KFIV has the best exploration of any fromsoft game but that's just me.

ER doesn't fall apart at the halfway point, so it's better than DS1

I killed homeboy who was stomping on dead Godricks head was that a mistake?

he was a nigger who was stealing your runes when you died, so no

ER falls apart right at the start, it only gets interesting later on.

The Erdtree is the one by the capital right? I've gotten close to a lot of minor ones.

When I stopped playing it as a boss rush and just let the wind take me where it will.

kek

What am I in for? Liurnia looks really nice, but how diverse do they get?

Why haven't you played KFIV yet, Any Forums?

Attached: King's Field (The Ancient City) Cinegrid.png (1920x1440, 1.23M)

nah, ER is interesting immediately and only improves. Dark Souls starts great and improves steadily then falls straight off a cliff when you beat Biggie Smalls

DS1 was massively overrated.

ok, this was pretty funny

well you've got
>meathell
>giant forest
>volcano
>big city
>floating city
>massive cavern

Where is this location? I've already been to that underground river with the giant deer boss.

Attached: intoxicated luggage container.jpg (768x576, 86.31K)

>die
>respawn
>horse is not at full health
???

Filtered

BOTW had better exploration

fpbp

Attached: Average nu-From boss.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

The greatest thing is the geometry. Everythign has an angle compared to modern open world which is flat. There are parts that are straight out of scottish highlands. Im honestly surprised how japs can be so "wild" in their level design.

unfathomably based.

>He doesn't know