Just memorize every NPC, location and item, bro

>Just memorize every NPC, location and item, bro.
Is a quest tracker is too much to ask?

Attached: Elden-Ring.jpg (1920x1080, 371.01K)

You can put custome markers on the map retard-kun

They give you map markers

You can also switch workspaces on Windows/Linux and write notes down in a text editor

Use map markers and a notepad and pen that's what I do
I have a list next to me of stuff I plan on returning to including things like Imp Gates and some NPCs

amazing how many anons i see play games and not take a note here or there
if your own internal memory is not enough a paper and pencil makes gaming so much easier

Why memorize? Just walk around and rediscover.

>he can't memorize every location.
????

Zoomer detected

I don't believe you. Post a picture

I usually take screenshots and then go through them later and it reminds me of things.

>he didn't find the Journal item in Stormveil Castle

I boot up visio everytime I play Factorio, to make some schematics for my plant, so I can handle opening notepad to mark down some usefull quest info when playing Elden Ring

You sound like the type of person who uses their GPS to drive somewhere less than a mile away.

Is Any Forums secretly filled with 60 year old boomers who cant memorize like 6 different locations? Really?

Not having the quest list littered with entries or ever-present hud pointers to nearest points of interest would do wonders for my completionist disease. Imagine just going anywhere and doing whatever you come across and not worrying about missing a ton of stuff. Adds to replayability, too. Oblivion was a mistake.

what is it?

that's also a great method

I took a lot of concussions playing sports so my short and medium term memory isn't so great nowadays

Remember when the last couple of pages of instruction manuals were just for notes?
Anyone ever use those?

I took notes when I played Zelda 1 blind to write down what all the npcs said. It was a very helpful and rewarding experience, even though it's such a minor thing. Makes the game a lot more memorable.

Goddamn children.

Attached: note pad.jpg (690x460, 25.08K)

If you're under 60 you have absolutely zero excuses or need for a quest tracker.

>awww widdwe bwaby man nweeds hiw widdwe guide!!! his widdwe qwest mwaker!!!

Attached: 1626184004241.png (559x680, 787.31K)

Adds a quest log

does missing stuff cause you to worry user?
it should be freeing

one of my first gaming experiences was myst on pc with my dad
he started taking notes but i was the one who ended up sticking with the game and finishing it using a combination of his own notes to get me started and my own as time went on and i got deeper into the game

It does when it's constantly in my face about it. Ignorance is bliss, with no info I know it's unrealistic to uncover everything on my own so I might as well enjoy the game the way I want to.