Two of the most poorly designed games ever made, open world is dogshit and i hate these empty field simulators...

Two of the most poorly designed games ever made, open world is dogshit and i hate these empty field simulators. I understand why 90% of consumers hate them too & never bothering to finish even the main questline

Attached: 0EC5157A-423F-4ABB-B618-9ECADB140D02.jpg (600x488, 333.66K)

if 90% of consumers hate them why have these games sold more than 90% of games

elden ring is 200% carried by everything other than the open world, its good despite it

Marketing plain & simple, sales are only as relevant as how heavily marketed a product is prior to it’s release

>Two of the most poorly designed games ever made
that you've played*
which you are extremely inexperienced with gaming, so it's not that weird

open world isn't automatically bad, you've just had bad experiences so it's no wonder that you have a kneejerk reaction and don't put time into them
keep approaching everything the same, little one

Explain how you can hate something without buying and playing it, brainlet.

>open world isn't automatically bad
in a first person or third person game it is

I’ve played
Grand theft auto iii, iv, sa, vc, v
Witcher 2, witcher 3
Demons, das1, das2, das3, sekiro, bloodborne
Morrowind, oblivion, skyrim
Gothic, gothic 2
Risen, risen 2
Every AC game until odyssey
Every fallout game
The entire DrakenNier series
Red Dead 1 & 2
Every Legend of Zelda game
Final Fantasy Series
Anytime a game goes open world it was shit. FF15 is 1000x worse than FF13 because of the empty open world trash

Name one better open world game and you better not say ubishit or chorizon. The genre sucks as a whole but these clearly take the cake

>Two of the most poorly designed games ever made, open world is dogshit and i hate these empty field simulators. I understand why 90% of consumers hate them too & never bothering to finish even the main questline
And what is your example of a good open world game?

They all suck. XBX is the least shit one

Attached: 7076E7AE-09AD-44B6-85AF-322F5AD34A12.jpg (670x798, 717.82K)

metro exodus

The point of open world quest games isn't even to 100%, but thanks for revealing how much of a sperg you are.

Attached: 2546093.jpg (360x450, 19.35K)

Hi trannies

Attached: 1645218136018m.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

big well marketed titles you retard

One of the few open world games I've ever played where the world didn't feel empty and boring was Skyrim. Somehow a 12 year old game still feels more alive and fun to me than RDR2 or BOTW or ER.

Attached: 1637094407631.gif (700x394, 3.85M)

But if the hate the open world why would marketing convince them that they like it? Especially when open world is likely one of their biggest marketing points.

The only people who hate open world are those who hate having to think for themselves and must have their hand held at all times.

i thought these were tranny friendly games they even have transfolk in them

Ask me how I know you got filtered by Margit.

>Use magic
>Beat everything effortlessly
Tranny pedos who think from trash is hard would be fucked playing smb without warps

I'm not saying it's hard, but these people parroting the botw-tier open-world narrative clearly haven't made it to Stormveil.

>I’ve played
i know, you're replying like i defined you improperly

kinda verbatim what i said in the post

>open world is dogshit and i hate these empty field simulators.

I agree.
This game's open world sucked and was also empty

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-XV_20161127125208.jpg (1920x1080, 259.83K)

Ff15 had no business being an open world game which makes it seem as though the choice to make it open world was a last minute decision made to capitalize on a shitty trend.