Games are objectively better when they're the most accessible to the biggest amount of people

>Games are objectively better when they're the most accessible to the biggest amount of people

Why do people have such shit opinions on gaming?

Attached: jimisfat.jpg (1080x187, 29.28K)

elden ring feels easier than other souls games to me? or is it just because ive got prior experience

because most people are incapable of thinking for themselves

>the jimquisition
>people

the inclusion of the horse certainly makes anything in the open world 2000% easier

>the fat troon is against a game that doesn't hand you a participation trophy and cradle you with a finger up your ass through the entire game
No surprises here

>Become a tranny
>lose ability to gut gud
Hahahahahahaaaahhhhhh

makes them feel morally superior to defend legions of spastic retards (who don't exist)

>Asmoncuck and now troonquisition
i love how weak, terminally online leftoids are always absolutely seething and frothing at the mouth over this series

>play game that is easy
>takes 20 minutes to beat 2 bosses
>play game that is hard
>takes 2-4 hours to beat 2 bosses

Why would anyone defend an easy game? You get way more value out of a hard game.

Gatekeeping is OK, the existence of retarded degenerates like Jim Sterling is proof enough

I'll turn my words against these people (journos, activist, whatever they identify that day) and say maybe the game wasn't meant for you. That's why we have things like genre and such so people can enjoy different things. There are games that can have broad appeal but there is no such thing as a game that everyone likes. Just accept that difficult games are for a certain gamer and move on.

because muh instant gratification, I don't care if I sound like a boomer its true

If I don't like a game for any reason I simply don't play it. I haven't played a soulsborne-like Souls game since I quit DS 1 because being "le hard" is a shitty gimmick that just wastes your time.
Why is it that hard for some people that they want to hurt creativity by forcing creators to cave in to their demands?
If people want to enjoy their Reddit-core "le hard" games just fucking let them. I don't give a shit and the last thing I want is for someone to alter their vision because I don't like it.

its sad because elden ring gives you so many fucking options to make a task easier. Like it never crosses these peoples minds "maybe I should summon?" "Maybe i should fight on my horse?" "maybe I should just run through or sneak around" "maybe I should leave and come back when im stronger?" no to them if they cant do everything in the game first try regardless of order than its an elitist game

how did destructoid ever get a fucking fanbase with their absolute moronic tastes

To speak your own language, you sound like a zoomer

It's an RPG, if you're having trouble just get stronger. Has this dumbass ever played a game before

I don't know which is worse

>cant beat game
>I know.... Ill just call it reddit!
try Roblox, faggot

But you can literally just level up your character and upgrade your weapons to the point where you absolutely shit on all of enemies….

i never predicted jim sterling turning into the gross freak he is today, grown adults calling themselves non-binary and pansexual have no worthwhile opinions.

>she

because these 'influencers' are used to being able to influence spineless western companies by just making a few twitter posts
i would imagine it's a power trip to be able to manipulate companies into including weird shit like arachnophobia modes