Will we ever get a classic style fallout game again?

Will we ever get a classic style fallout game again?
The original 2 are fucking amazing. I just beat them.

Attached: 1646072839483[1].jpg (1280x480, 509.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jxn1sqAQ-c
youtube.com/watch?v=TzMHvvBqVuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I get a better companion in 2? I just got back to the village with the GECK and still going around with Sulik, after getting Victor killed.

Did you just skip Cassidy in Vault City, Lenny in Gecko, Marcus in Broken Hill, or Myron in New Reno?
Did you go to the Sierra weapons base?

Marcus in Broken Hills and Skynet from I don't remember.

Cassidy in Vault city is pretty good. I beat the game easily with him and Sulik only. He's in that bar Spittoon

No. Fallout is a big pop-culture IP now so it needs to have as broad appeal as possible. If we're lucky maybe a CRPG spin-off to jump on that recent bandwagon but really we will never see another one officially. There are fan games and mods out there if you are willing to look. Check Warlockracy on YouTube he shows them off.

sulik cassidy and vic are all top tier because you can give them power armor, but companions suck and you should just play solo anyway

sadly no my fren :(

I haven't played 2 yet, is it better or worse than 1 and how much so?

Better in some ways, worse in others. Most consider it the better game. Far more content and improvements but less focused

Gameplay is better, story and setting is arguably worse. Generally things are more developed than they were in 1 so there's less of an apocalyptic feeling. Coins are used instead of bottle caps for money.

I consider 2 to be definitely better
It’s just a bigger game than 1

I MUST CONSULT THE SONIC TOTEM ON THIS.

Attached: Sonic Totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

>maybe
gee thanks

Trust me. For me it's the very first time it's THIS generous.

Please sonic totem, give fallout 3 a molecule of difficulty.

Sulik, Vic, and Cassidy are easily the best companions.
Myron has mediocre stats even at max level, but he compensates by being able to wear power armor and wield an alien blaster.
Lenny is absolutely terrible at combat, but he has over 200 hp and can wear power armor, so he makes a great bullet sponge. He can also heal during combat.
Marcus is a glass cannon. Give him a pulse rifle and he will do major damage against Horrigan, but his inability to wear power armor makes him vulnerable.
Dogmeat is special encounter based. He is very useful if you get him early on, but becomes useless after a certain point.
Skynet is good at ranged combat, but he can't wear power armor, so your only hope is to give him a long range weapon and pray that he doesn't get shot.
Goris and K-9 suck because they are melee characters who can't wear power armor, and you get them very late into the game.
Robodog is just completely useless. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not even a personality.

If I were rolling with a party of 5, it would be Sulik, Vic, Cassidy, Myron, and a toss up between Lenny and Marcus. Skynet as backup should one of them die, followed by Goris and K-9.

Attached: squad on point.jpg (500x370, 43.43K)

>Never
This is also the most generous thing. Good thing you didn't get a 0.

will I ever be a girl

2 is definitely better in terms of content and gameplay, but I also think it has a better setting and story despite what many people claim. Post-post-apocalyptic settings are kino.

>For all eternity
Well you have your wish.

SOUL

Attached: 1633296791566.gif (640x480, 1.81M)

Favorite music in the series
youtube.com/watch?v=3jxn1sqAQ-c

>Will we ever get a classic style fallout game again?

Best I can do is isometric base/vault building "majesty 2" style mobile game.

Attached: best i can do is free crack pipe.jpg (720x447, 38.23K)

Elex might be the closest one of the modern games. Underrail, Arcanum, planescape, wasteland 2 and stalker are your best 'scratch the itch' games. Oh and new Vegas of course. F3 is fine, but its nowhere close.

There are a handful of classic fallout total conversions reviewed by ramblelime and Warlockracy. I wouldn't trust Bethesda to make a cheeseburger without bugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzMHvvBqVuY