Tell me how to spend these

Attached: AAEBCB84-DB87-40EF-87F0-2EB962A8676A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

All in Vigor

What, did you enable journalist mode or something?

no, i found a good farming point running away from giant rats while high off my ass. i autistically avoided all leaks, wikis, rundowns, etc. and genuinely want some suggestions.

The highest INT required for a spell costs 70 INT, highest FAI costs 46, and highest ARC costs 18.

17 dex
18 str
And go with the Bloodhound's fang, literally the best weapon and the weapon art is fucking cool

thanks man
oh shit good idea

Everything in strength, and don't you dare to level anything else

where?

didn't they drop almost no runes? could be wrong though

All into arcane for max drops

>Wretch

Attached: wrqojnsxpko01.png (730x980, 78.65K)

you too thanks man.
in return, i'll share my method.

>impassable greatbridge grace point
>turn around
>jump over burning barrier
>watch rats and soldiers gank each other
>aggro rats at top of hill
>bring them down the cliffside to deal with mounted knight
>after bring them to rest of soldiers
you can get about 8000 runes every 5-10 mins this way

This. Vigor soft cap is 40 and has 20+ per level until 60

kek i will consider it
impassable greatbridge
quite a bit
represent

You can get like 80k souls by killing a giant dragon who doesn't fight back, he's in the right side of the map (red sky zone)

Where exactly is this? So far the best "farming" spot for low level I found was Gael Tunnel or Mourne Tunnel, both are mineshafts with grace points at the start and you can just run in, chop the dudes early on, and run back all while having your summon sign down so you can be summoned in for easy boss kills.

Just one time, I assume.

>Prisoner casting his projection onto other starting classes

Yeah and doesn't respawn
Also I have no idea if killing him fuck something up, seems kinda weird to have him just here not doing anything

That...sounds like a quest NPC.

>farming in souls games

you faggots are so sad

The one that roars and causes the dragons in the area to aggro you?

work harder not smarter

He's just roaring and drop a dragon heart upon death, you can't talk to him or anything
Yeah

Attached: 4DF32D4F-0A09-4A5C-87E6-61CCD0129CDD.jpg (1331x641, 746.29K)

>doesn't fight back
Its because your supposed to fight him while being on the bridge, but it doesn't account for cheesing him with a bow.

The problem is that souls aren't just for leveling up and overpowering content with attributes. They're also for buying things, which means collecting items and armor. And in this game, it means also buying crafting recipe books, spells, weapon arts, and other items.

If I'm just going through the game normally, I either have souls to level or souls to buy with, but not both.

Those aren't rats, user. They're more like deformed kobolds.

>being this easily-triggered
kek cry moar

Wrong dragon. He's talking ab6the big white one that has like 50,000 hp.

I just looked up the name, found the area. I haven't been down there yet, but I might pop over and see if it works. I really need to stock up on arrows, so a nice girthy farming location to pay for those sounds sweet.

whatever they are, they're pretty fun to solo if you can get one or two by itself.

>Yeah
Neat, will get my ez dragon heart and runes when I get home.