TEXTURES THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN STANDARD IN THE FRANCHISE 4 YEARS AGO LOOK AMAZING WTF!!!

>TEXTURES THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN STANDARD IN THE FRANCHISE 4 YEARS AGO LOOK AMAZING WTF!!!
pokemon fans are really just coping with their lives at this point

Attached: IMG_20220228_175324.jpg (720x754, 121.69K)

the bar is in hell

You mean a over a decade ago.

You mean over a decade ago?

>4 years ago
Why not 15?

The new pokemons have to struggle with no longer being handheld games
Because the switch is both they have to be great console games and great pokemon games

I understand what you're saying but the context was not established beforehand for that to make sense lol

It doesn't look that great

>all it takes is a reflective map for pokemon fans to shit their pants in excitement

the creators of that pixelmon (((NFT))) game seem to be doing fine with pixelized models...

i assume most of Any Forums at this point also browses twitter since there's so much crossover to the point where I dont need to provide any context at this point

Pokemon won

... the award for shittiest gameplay since the 90's

Isn't that game like 90% third worlders getting paid to grind by the actual NFT holders

Do you think a normal map would make them cum?

Attached: bricks.jpg (1024x1024, 552.04K)

Parallax will give them stroke.

Gamefreak...I kneel!

Pokemon fans have no standards and simply want game freak to keep shitting out more pokemon designs every year for them to collect. They'll happily keep playing the same cookie cutter game ad nauseam (and literally the same game via remakes) as long as there are new pokemon to collect and children/pokemon to sexualize. There's a reason pokemon has a quarantine board.

lmao

At least scalefags would be happy.

give em a break they have to make like 1000 models per game now
nah I'm joshin' these guys make billions fuck em they could hire a fleet of modelers to do the job in a week

The Seviper does actually look good, idk why people here are shitting on the snake.
The ground on the other hand...

Is it just impossible for the Switch to render models with anti-aliasing? Like how it's impossible for a thread on Any Forums to start without a twitter screenshot?

getting mad at pokemon fans for having low standards is like getting mad at birds for not being able to control their bowels

>4 YEARS AGO
more like 10

Then I probably don't get it because by "bar" I thought you meant the bar of standards was so low it was in hell.

I mean this is their thing, make games so shit and basic anything is a revolutionary improvement.