New Vegas

>Why yes, I do believe that the NCR are the best hope for the New Vegas Thread

Attached: ScreenShot3.jpg (317x436, 62.74K)

KOTOR 2 is the best obisidan game. Not FNV

You think Microsoft will deliver us a NV 2 ?

I just finished replaying it last month. Great game

I don’t want a NV 2 from modern Obsidian.

Restored KOTOR II is equal to New Vegas. Both games have strengths that the other lacks.

I don't want NV 2, I want a fourth good fallout game with something interesting to say instead of just playing in the rotting corpse of the previous one. Also it has to be west of the mississippi because I'm superstitious.

PLAY BETTER GAME

Attached: b9d.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

We must let the NCR in, otherwise New Vegas will not survive.

>trying to force grey morality into a setting where it just doesn't work
>recycled PS:T plot
>even more blatantly unfinished than the rest of their games put together

>Hello everybody and you're listening to radio new Any Forumsegas, it's me your host mr new Vegas reminding you, you're nobody till somebody loves you, and that somebody is not me, you smell you gross cretin take a shower.

Yes man has always been the best ending for Chad role playing. You do RP, right user?

Attached: 1642099567461.jpg (1280x960, 207.62K)

Complaints against the NCR are usually weak as fuck desu
>Oh no the NCR function like [insert every government in existance]
They are just bland and straight laced, not every fantastical, and remind people of the shit they deal with in real life.
But you'll notice most of all the people working for them are nice.

Governments blow despite their necessity.

>Complaints against the NCR are usually weak as fuck desu
Just like ncr presence in the mojave

The NCR only looks good in comparison to the cartoonishly evil Legion, if they didn't have that ridiculous foil they'd unambiguously be the bad guys.

>Oh no the NCR function like [insert every government in existance]
You mean the ones that destroyed the world? Sure, why not just copy them all over again?

Outer Worlds is good but has too many dykes

Yeah it's like a fraction and they still beat everyone's ass.
Don't get me wrong, nothing infallible about it, but it's not like people will be having fun once Legion rolls over them.

Nah, like I said, it's all mundane government and money shit
>logistics suck
>government is slow moving, bureaucracy and paper work
>Brahmin ranchers
>a nation state that expands
etc. etc.

There's nothing innovative about the other factions either. No original concepts or ideas that haven't been applied or didn't build into the development of where society ended up. You can tell yourself that having non-functional societies and peoples is fine because if you have more stuff and structure things might come crashing down, but that's just cowardly superstation and fear of the unknown loosely speaking, not anything actually fresh or innovative.

It's fine if people don't like the NCR, but they get hilariously portrayed for pretty silly reasons.

>Actually functioning nation that has schooling,electricity and running water is LE BAD because they want to take desert wasteland so more people could live there.
By this logic there should be no form of governance in the Wasteland

>kotor 2
>features a writer insert character who does nothing but bitch about how bad the setting is but fails to offer any constructive solution
>nv
>features a writer insert character who does nothing but bitch about how bad the setting is but fails to offer any constructive solution
really milks my almonds

>Yeah it's like a fraction and they still beat everyone's ass.
They're so powerful they barely beat a bunch of boi pucci pounding roman LARPers and constantly beg a random nobody to do their dirty work. Doesn't sound that powerful to me, user.

You can meme all you want, a fraction still beat Caesar's best. Who also still use guns, despite all their propaganda, they just use less probably because their industry is fucked and its harder to equip each soldier.
No point in debating hypotheticals. We know only a fraction of the NCR is out at Hoover's Damn, we know they barely stuffed Legion offense. So that means they are definitely in world the stronger faction, but people are rightfully concerned that they could screw up and lose at the very least the entire Hoover area, and Caesar is clever enough to maybe capitalize and outmaneuver the NCR more further down the line.
Maybe. But for now they are the strongest and whoever the courier helps just wins, so there's not much point in discussing that.

>nooo it's just le old world gubmint
You weren't paying attention. Every bad thing the Legion does, the NCR does in some lesser capacity as well.

NCR has one major war crime on record and even the people who were there dispute what actually happened.

Yes and? The NCR has its bad shady shit, it's still more desirable to people than the Legion. There's no shine to the NCR, Legion at least has its cool larping and then it's just slave empire memes all the way down which sucks if you aren't at the top, which is very few.

Reminder that the NCR lost the first time and only an absurd, one time tactic used on a bullheaded leader with no real millitary experience is what prevented them from fleeing all the way back to California

Reminder that the game makes it clear the only thing keeping NCR from collapsing entirely is the fact the Legion is deliberately wasting time so NCR can bolster its defenses as much as possible so Caesar can jerk off even harder when they crush them anyway

>reminder that the NCR only won with a portion of their forces because someone did something cool and outwitted their opponent
>reminder that Legion is incompetent too and not as efficient as they should be
Oooooo, scary stuff. Really bringing the heat are ya