Nintendobros... is this true? Are we weak?

Nintendobros... is this true? Are we weak?

Attached: 1646076728581.jpg (1170x1613, 724.96K)

Most parents call game systems 'Nintendo'. Don't take it personally.

>jews put shit in water to make men weak
> pay obgyns to david reimer kids into being trans
>turns 1/3 the population gay or brainwashed marxists
>complains theyre too weak to murder people for globalhomo

jokes on them the jews turned me into a autistic femboy
but i will still revolt no matter what

Don't forget the rampant basket cases that do enlist who mandate a coverup a year for ripping each other open like they're a bunch of Khornate berserkers or some shit

If Any Forums is "Take your meds" tier the few who actually get into service warrant euthanasia.

oh no who will die for israel now?

It doesn't matter. Modern warfare is elite on elite combat. Long gone are the days of universal conscription. Enjoy your previous generations' hard-earned "rights" going along with it.

I think the elites are quite happy with their "nintendo generation".

>nooooo why are millennials and zoomers having fun playing vidya games instead of being sent to die for rich politicians?

With the way the Russians are completely botching their invasion, I don't know what people are worrying about if the possibility might come to actually physically confront them.

>NOOOOO GOYIM GO DIE FOR ISRAEL STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ATTRACTIVE WOMEN YOU NEED MORE TRANNIES AND NIGGERS IN YOUR GAME

>japan was taking their revenge all along and nobody noticed

I'm personally not but I've been working out 6 days a week for the past ten years so maybe I'm weird

as much as i fucking wanna murder the nintendokiddies on here, no human being has an obligation to pick up a weapon to harm another. fuck kikes

There is no point to soldiers anymore.
A guy eating donuts on a chair can murder thousands with a drone and no danger involved.

Older people only know nintendo, so when they mean videogames they say nintendo.
But then again you know this and are using it to shitpost, or you really are that much of a retard.

Every friend I had who enlisted has legitimate debilitating mental issues, and three of the four of them are fat now. The not fat one is in the national guard. One of them keeps getting fired from retail jobs for being an aggressive prick to everyone. It's downright criminal the way these kikes appeal to some sense of masculine pride only to discard these people once they are no longer useful.

>Treat masculinity like a fucking crime for 30 years.
>REEEE WHY WONT YOU GO TO WAR AND DIE FOR ZOGBOT GLOBOHOMO!

Maybe next civilization don't treat your protectors like dog shit so Katharine will blow you under the desk.

This.

America's fate will be worse than 100 hiroshimas, it'll be a land of soibois.

You can't have it both ways you fucking jews.
You either sell useless shit and make the massed glue to a couch to play and watch your ZOG approved BLACKED entertainment or you raise a generation of mindless drones willing to kill for Israel
They want their cake and eat it too, fucking shameless.

>Jon-Marc Thibodeu

overcompensating frog detected

the only way they'd get me to go fight is if my country gets invaded. besides, ukraine seems to be fucking humilating the russians right now so if it comes to blows between us and them im not too worried.

>oh no our years of communist propaganda is backfiring on us
Get rekt communists

Of course not, we're just not dumb enough to fight the bankers wars. Let them give us a mandated girlfriend just for starters and they get a seat at the table.

I'd never fight for my country as long as they let women be anything other than men's property. They can send their new female workforce into war against Putain.

Any Forums I'm going to enlist

>we're just not dumb

Attached: 1347632454.jpg (438x454, 31.51K)

I hope you survive the console wars user.

These threads always devolve into people on gym equipment breaking their bones.

Attached: starfoxkatz.gif (240x288, 218.97K)

do you have a moment to discuss jihad good sir

make your own cult then. you have to be extremely charismatic though to do that, so good luck.

imagine how pathetic it would be to live in such a situation and still have no gf

>implying nips aren't in the same boat consuming anime and simping for vtubers

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-11-14-at-12.47.01-PM[1].png (619x476, 207.69K)

Reminder

Attached: 1646000362486.png (844x381, 448.43K)

The drums of war are already starting.

>Stick on the right, buttons on the left
>No cables going to the TV
>WoW
>On console

Attached: 1609730161743.jpg (640x360, 36.59K)

Here's a fantastic idea:
Stop being greedy cunts. That way nobody has to send anyone to die.
Shocker, I know.

I only know pink cat bad and gura

Oy Vey! Stop being so antisemitic!