Attached: file.png (1200x630, 682.2K)

Brawl was the best one
It was the best party game
That’s what the game is
You want competitive 1v1s?
Play a real fighting game.

>Brawl was the best one
if you really thought that you wouldn't feel the need to say anything else

Or you could just make a game that functions perfectly at being both. Nintendo already had the blueprints for it laid down right in front of them and didn't try to capture the success again.

Attached: 3.png (553x180, 67.24K)

This. Brawl to me felt like the last truly soulful super smash bros game before it became completely a glorified marketing effort where executives and higher upside select the characters and franchises to be represented to help promote selling those games as well as milking the fan base with dlc

I like my competitive scene with an actual audience, thank you very much.

Absolutely nothing. It was a smash hit. It's the best selling fighting game ever made and is a love letter to not only Nintendo, but gaming as a whole.

I actually agree that Project M is better than all official Smash games. But that is a Brawl mod.

It plays nothing like brawl though. The engine is irrelevant because all they did was just make the game play like Melee but with more characters and better balance.

And I like my competitive scene that doesn't stink!

Attached: Gotcha.jpg (800x450, 34.93K)

Melee is a real fighting game.

fox looks funny

It is not a real fighting game at all. It was simply a rushed game with lots of balancing issues and glitches that happened to be highly exploitable for those who want to play it as a competitive sumo like game. In other words a happy accident

Didn't your parents teach you it's wrong to lie on the internet?

That's because it's basically a recolor of one of the pepe memes.

I grew out of the traditional versus mode, both with friends and online, so when I beat World of Light, there was little else to do and I never touched the game again I'd sooner go back to Brawl just to boot up Boss Battles or something.

ultimate is only fun in teams, other than that its boring as sin

And what makes Brawl "soulful?"