This game is quite possibly the greatest game of all time if you look past the bugs, performance issues...

this game is quite possibly the greatest game of all time if you look past the bugs, performance issues, and some of the blander bosses.
I think it'll stand out as a decade defining game, just like how OoT, Mario 64, and Dark Souls did.
It's a shame the perfomance issues are prohibiting people from seeing how great this game actually is.

Attached: 20220204-ovicio-elden-ring-555x555.png (555x555, 605.56K)

It's literally just Dark Souls. There is nothing unique or special about it. Fuck off, you're delusional.

>It's literally just Dark Souls
...which is another masterpiece? It built upon a phenomenal foundation and managed to improve upon it.

How did the BotW formula get so popular?

Where do I get the Erudition gesture

if i had to choose between this and fifa, i would pick fifa lol

No. If Dark Souls was a decade defining game, then Elden Ring just being more of that tacked onto a bland, empty open world is at best a step back and certainly not definitive of anything.

The exploration sucks

Soulsfags are a blight on this board.

Majora's Mask is a masterpiece which built upon another masterpiece.
You're clearly just bad at the game and now seething over it.

I see you haven't played the game. Your opinion is invalid.

I'm having fun but I haven't played a Souls since DS1 so it is great coming back to the series. But even having not played the series in 10 years Elden Ring still feels like the same game from 2009 just with some more stuff.

Majora's Mask was garbage and has always and will always be overshadowed by its much, much better predecessor. Same thing here.

I have. It is mediocre and generic at best.

based

Meh Dark Souls games are 7/10 at best.

>it's literally just dark souls
so it's the greatest game of all time?

Attached: 1639706117050.webm (896x504, 1.69M)

>generic
holy shit dude try harder

I actually agree. I'm 50 hours in and I genuinely feel like I'm playing my favorite game of all time. It's a weird but great feeling.

Is it possible for a post to be more adhd then this?

based

Same. This game is unironically incredible and everything I wanted from an open world Dark Souls. It's actually living up to the massive hype it built up over the years and I find that almost as incredible as the game itself.

It's hilarious and really fucking sad how cringe and manchildren like soulsfans are. They're so overly-hyperbolic and take this shit so seriously. Reminds me of fans of Undertale/Deltarune too. Don't know what it is about video games that generates so many childish manchildren and subhumans. I guess it being in-general a childish hobby helps.

Do you even enjoy video games?