Do your parents play any video games?

Do your parents play any video games?

Attached: pptrfv.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Holy heck did she just do a gamer move?

Is that his mom or a random lady? Because you can feel the sexual tension

notice how she locked eyes with him while she blew it

Oh baby

For sure a random lady, he looks umcomfortable

The fuck is wrong with you? Everyone knows only asian women lefit fuck their sons. Just watch the opening of Drifting Classroom. That's every Japanese house where the father is a salary chump.

my dad plays skyrim, minecraft, and deep rock galactic, used to play a lot of quake too

Lay off the hentai

you just know

Does everyone on Any Forums have mommy issues?

Attached: 1545347561258.png (1367x905, 3.06M)

My Dad would help me beat levels I couldn't but that was about it.
My Mom gets dizzy playing literally any game. Movies and TV don't bother her but you could hand her tetris and she'd have to go lay down because she is dizzy after 5 minutes.
My Grandma would play snes with me all the time. Frogger was her favorite and she was really fucking good at it.

Attached: 51ZqpYsekmL.jpg (500x365, 56.28K)

my dad plays civ 5 for a couple hours everyday

only space harrier and tekken 3.
sometimes

S-she's not that attractive even with makeup on, but I have low standards so I'd settle for her. I'd prefer one that looks like this.

Attached: 1476246302052.jpg (682x682, 48.15K)

Only the white users, the black ones have daddy ones

>she

>sexual tension
he's bored beyond hiding it
look at dark circles under his eyes
he can't take this bullshit anymore

would you rather be a shota with a mommy gf or BE the mommy ?

My mom once got addicted to the pac-man to the point where she quit doing mom things for a whole week until my sister gave a way her Atari to a younger cousin.

>kid calls out the blowing as stupid
based little zoom zoom

Ah, so it's a trap? I should have known, didn't want to assume anything though. Of course looking at the image in more detail, it does look more like a boy, not as feminine looking.

I'd rather adopt a shota after WW3 destroys civilization and become a chad single dad.

Attached: 0db5eb0b-00aa-4be9-b7a3-082129df7de4.png (1440x2048, 945.9K)

Holy shit none of you are funny and you tell the same retarded jokes over and over every thread

>durrrrr durrrrr she wanted to fuck

please Russia nuke us

Basado. Women are just treacherous cum dumpsters.

>tfw I recognize the characters in the background

Mom did a little bit because my Dad did and they were very young when they got married. Dad played from NES up to N64/PSX. Mom played a tiny bit of SNES and only Starfox on the N64 for some reason. They got divorced in '98 or '99 and I remember watching my Dad beat Super Mario64 and OOT when it was his turn to have us. He played some SOTN on PSX too but eventually he got obsessed with hockey video games for some reason. He liked instigating fights in them initially but then just stared to like hockey in general. Mom stopped playing not long after the divorce and made some attempts to play again to have something to do with me and my siblings. She just couldn't get into it and didn't have the hand-eye coordination for anything other party games or arcade stuff like Pac-man.

Now my Dad only plays GTAV because he likes collecting cars and shooting things. He doesn't play online. He is easy to please since he jumped from N64/PSX straight to PS4/Xbone. All the little technology things we take for granted are mind-blowing to him. He only got back into games because his bones are all crumbly from heavy-duty manual labor for 12 hours a day 6 days week for 15 years. He can't move so good now so he got back into games.

My dad used to play alot of cod zombies. However as the maps got more convoluted he stopped playing.

Dad played a shit ton when I was younger but has slowly played less and less but still plays a new game here and there, and we play games together sometimes when he's got the time. Mom plays mobile games though, but that's expected

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-144657.png (1080x1051, 851.5K)

My father has been playing the same game for 3 years now, some kind of candy crush knockoff set on a farm, pretty sure he's past level 3000 now. No idea how he does it

My dad rages a lot when we play LoL together. I just stopped playing with him because he once made my girlfriend cry. He even got banned from Overwatch for trash talking.