Libertarianism is... LE GOOD!!

>Libertarianism is... LE GOOD!!

Attached: Andrew_Ryan.png (485x905, 594.02K)

>Collectivism is... LE GREATER GOOD!

Attached: file.png (534x661, 235.44K)

oh cool it's an "user is pretending to never have played the game" episode

>BUGS ARE ….. LE GOOD

Attached: 1646080492111.jpg (1200x675, 288.28K)

no i won't stop injecting myself with sea slug juice, no matter what (((they))) tell us

Whatever you say, but anyway the good ending was 24 carat gold

>we should have no rules
>wtf people act like retards when there are no rules

Is Anarchism like, a real thing outside just a fashion statement/way to appear edgy/cool?

Like are there people who look at warring state periods after empires collapse or just Africa right now and go "yeah, this is when Humanity was happiest"

I have never actually seen anyone argue for it outside just like Stirner memes or way more tame versions like Lolbert shit

Yes as your simping for the state won’t get you far in life.

Attached: F96AD489-85C9-4664-9803-0474C87BC7EA.jpg (1117x749, 90.71K)

it's actually
>we have rules
>oh no someone is beating us with our own system of rules
>time to change the rules
>oh no the thing I was trying to escape is literally happening and it's all my fault

This.
Rapture had "the one rule" of no contact with the surface, and the bad guy, whatever his name was, became a smuggler and gained power by breaking the one rule and getting away with it.

Bioshock is such a good game. Thank god the game ended here and didn't go further and ruin this moment and become a shitty ass revenge quest that ends in a comical big bad boss and then tried to milk the ham fisted "save or kill little girls" with a ridiculous ending.
Imagine if that happened, that would be silly, even worse if people thought it was good.

Don't mind me just posting the base side character in the franchise

Attached: file.png (414x834, 457.3K)

Based Sinclair surprising us all by never betraying us.

There you are — I thought you rode that torpedo into the great hereafter!

Yes, but it always becomes authoritarianism of some sort.

"Anarchism" and "political anarchism" are not the same thing and it's hard to sum up quickly in a way that isn't retarded because ultimately the ideologies are retarded. Anarcho-capitalism is genuinely rooted in autism and a lack of empathy and anarcho-communism is based in a complete lack of understanding of human nature and biology.

oh that's not what I meant at all. The great chain (invisible hand) dictated where the society went. By his own hypocrisy, Ryan, broke his own rule of no gods or kings. He became the government body that tried to control the chain. Which caused the event of rapture to happen.

So, what was his plan for Rapture after taking over, was it just to get a boatload of ADAM to splice with?

Attached: file.png (128x128, 21.21K)

You simp for further globalism and power through the market. You're the tranny, get in the hole and say your last prayers to that Jewish woman's erotic novel you use as a holy text.

Bump

Bioshock Infinite is actually the best game.

i mean with how op started this thread you may as well keep on poopin it up