Giving away $300 in Steam games cuz I just got a pay bonus and need some new pals. First come first serve...

Giving away $300 in Steam games cuz I just got a pay bonus and need some new pals. First come first serve. Limit is $30 PER PERSON. I’ll post here again when I’m done.
Please add!
steamcommunity.com/id/SanaFutaba/

Attached: 4240870C-59D7-47DC-B5FB-930B16C5FE77.jpg (667x1000, 458.27K)

Whoops. Forgot my trip code. Also, I don’t care if it seems desperate. So I’m just going to ignore the insults.

sent ;)

Who is worst, the retard baiting retards or the retards retardedly taking the retard bait? If your answer is the baiting retard, you're a fucking retard.

Dont care just hoping people post more lewd neps

You pre-axe wound, or post-axe wound?

What?

Sent :v

Just want to hijack your thread to say
Nep > Blanc = Vert >> Noire
all four of them are still waifu material but Noire immediately goes to the bottom for being a ts*d*re

Is this the google play store giftcard scam thread

Kk. Gimme a few.

>i-it's not like I like tsunderes or anything, baka
Noire = Christina = a cute

Added

Kurisu wears pantyhose, so she's alright.

OP had not accept my friend request...
it's over

Op's level 0 meaning he has no game and likely will try to impersonate your friends to ask you for money later down the line

My friend list is private so maybe that's why op didn't accept me

I have a better idea.
Don't spend your cash on shitty steam keys and use your bonus money to commission Vert Lewds and post them here okay? please? I don't care this is a bait thread. Please do it. Thanks.

basically that idiot is asking if you are trans or not

Vert needs more lewds. Specially lewds of her kidnapping either IF or the twins and having her way with them.

>need some new pals.
Sorry user but i can't force myself to pretend being friends with someone