I miss getting involved with vidya. Or anything, really

I miss getting involved with vidya. Or anything, really.

Attached: FMrLO_0WQAA6W7s.jpg (2048x1536, 739.74K)

Yikes.

IS THAT HECKIN GRAPHIN PAPERIONO????????????? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1643955761333.jpg (800x450, 32.23K)

>jealous, untalented bitch who loves nothing

Soul

>OP or someone on Reddit was autistic enough to draw each NPC/Boss and detail their thoughts on them

What level of autism is this? Like 99? It's like when people were saying to write down in a journal all the NPC's you meet to keep track of quest chains and important details because there is so much going on you'll most likely forget, also the game doesn't have an NPC/quest tracker/library so it'd be easy to forget who you spoke to and who asked for what.

It's not autism, it's just attention seeking. He wants reddit users to go "OMG THAT'S HECKING WHOLESOME" and give him upboats. It's not even like he's writting down important clues or information that will help later on or whatever, it's just redditbabble.

it's cool. kinda just journal. people did that all the time before internet

this.

it would be based as fuck if they did this just for themselves, as a personal "journal" of their experiences with the game. but i guaran-fucking-tee they did like 3-4 pages like this just to post on reddit and get a shit load of updoots and le reddit gold (thank you, kind stranger ;) ) and then just played the game normally like everyone else.

it's fatherless, soi infused, attention seeking behavior.

Attached: 78dd84798c22e720ebaaaa4a477f794616a479f2043fa92874b1153cd0e97f68.png (825x1042, 236.47K)

Why does this bother you?
What about people who write guides abd review games are they autistic for doing their fucking jobs?

>t. someone who never beat Myst

>drawing and design is autism
Boy do i have news for you

same but what can you do

Attached: pose.jpg (417x352, 46.62K)

It's soulful until you realised that there is virtually no loose linework or messiness in any of the work on the page. Its too neat and tidy to be done out of pure personal enjoyment and if anything, signal's that the artist is only doing it purely for attention and that 'clean' look that modern digital art has infected on the entire landscape.

Good art either way though, but its only halfway to being soul.

Attached: drawmemanonkun.png (430x295, 361.09K)

I like to write notes a lot when I'm playing old ass games like Ultima, but it's usually actually useful information, like clues to where I need to go next, where I can buy certain items, drawing the map of a dungeon so I don't get lost, etc. None of what this guy wrote is useful, it's just nonsense as an excuse to get updoots.

You know when a woman posts a picture with a stupid caption and you can tell she actually just wants to show off her ass? This is exactly that, but for gaymers.

Drawings are ok for what it is but your writing is absolute cringe levels of autistic. Please don't write like this anymore, stick to just drawing.

This shit reeks of leddit. Guy can draw for sure but for fuck's sake remove the cringy-ass text.

i would post fanart too but I'm ip banned. i have a few golden sun drawings, mostly landscapes. never use the same palette color from the game. it doesn't look good on paper sadly as it was meant to be in a gba screen

too polished, looks inauthentic.
Had it been disjointed short sentences with vital information and some short reflections like actual notes, maybe with quick sketches thrown in at points it would have been cool

That was clearly made with the intent of getting likes and not someones note keeping.
For some older games I will write a few things like names, loot to come back for, keys I need, hunches maybe a diagram or map but that's it.
None of this full drawings and catchphrase crap.

You fuckers are empty, bitter, unable to have fun or feel any joy and you hate to see others have fun.

>You fuckers are empty, bitter, unable to have fun or feel any joy and you hate to see others have fun.
Nah, taking notes for a game is pure soul, but op's image was clearly made by some attention seeking faggot

Attached: notes.jpg (3992x1941, 1.56M)