These are the blandest protagonist designs I've ever seen

these are the blandest protagonist designs I've ever seen

Attached: Pokemon-Scarlet-and-Violet-Version-Outfits.png (1330x751, 773.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTyv-1ATCKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to ____ that boy!

The game names still don't convince me.

Why no variation in male and female clothing like before

All they had to do was give them different styles of clothing. Not sure why they went with uniforms. It makes them look like npcs. All other protagonists had unique clothing.

its the protagonist it supposed to be bland, what did you expect, team rocket hair

They're cute and you'll be able to dress her up anyways

kick

So? You'll be able to customize them so what does their default matter?

Attached: RJkcWxzu.gif (500x500, 212.01K)

Probably because they seem like school uniforms, MAYBE they will go from Pokemon = Soccer to Pokemon = School now.

>2013 + 9
>Still the best designed and most mature MC
Why cant nu-Gamefreak even do good human designs anymore?

Attached: XY_Serena (1).png (681x1280, 441.24K)

I'm in love with this little schoolgirl like you wouldn't fucking believe. I just want to stare at her face forever

>>Why cant nu-Gamefreak even do good human designs anymore?
Ken's not the main designer anymore.

I had a dream that for some reason the protag of a pokemon game looked like Genjuro from Symphogear and now I'm sad that it doesn't.

Attached: genjuro.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

>Stuck working on that gacha
I hate Gacha games but I’m surprised that game is still going

I bet it is their obsession with "recapturing" Kanto every time they make a new one.

Good thing the OC's he's designed for Masters (the mobile gacha) are still high class.

Attached: 1637925967423.png (1750x1650, 1.68M)

XY were the last standout MC designs

Attached: calem.jpg (236x270, 31.68K)

Given how there's customization options now, the protagonist default look doesn't matter that much anymore.

see older women in a relationship with

When I first saw these designs I unironically thought they were NPC trainers, but the more I look at them the more I fall in love with the female protagonist. I love her so much I want to hug and kiss her on the lips. I cannot overstate how much I love this cute little schoolgirl, she's completely changed my life. What am I supposed to do while I wait for the game to come out?

I love Sprigatito!
youtube.com/watch?v=nTyv-1ATCKY