Mfw gaming is my only "hobby" (I personally don't consider gaming a real hobby)

>mfw gaming is my only "hobby" (I personally don't consider gaming a real hobby)

Attached: 1629129593253.jpg (550x503, 31.34K)

ok

Same and when I get tired of it I'm going to drive a van through a crowd a people and shoot myself

Sucks to suck I guess

and nobody cared

>(I personally don't consider gaming a real hobby)
Well, you're personally objectively wrong.
Productivity is not a criteria for a hobby.

yea i wouldn't count playing video games as hobby either. it's like watching television. almost everyone does that sometimes. is it really hobby ?no i don't think so

Let it be a BLM march

My hobby is calling losers faggots
Faggots.

>

Attached: 1645031385553.png (490x586, 89.3K)

Read a few books. I found other things in those that became hobbies, like gardening, as well as things that made my brain think deeper and wider.

kek, if you were OP you'd say something retarded like "uhhmmmmmmmmmmm I personally speaking wouldn't really maybe call calling losers faggots a hobby?? do you like get my drift? there's just, like, not enough hobby energy."
Reading books is for women.

I'll just fuck your mom.

I make her pussy deeper and wider

Vidya is more of a hobby than any other media (unless you play movie games or in easy mode)

any consoomerist media is not a hobby either

Good luck she has a disease that will make you twitch in pain for the rest of your life.
It's literally called the suicide dieses.

Hobby is an arbitrary term, retard. As long as you have fun doing it and don't feel too embarrassed when talking about it, it doesn't really matter what it is.

I like to get snooty about the indie games I played and remind my friend groups they should be thankful I'm only an insufferable hipster about gaming and nothing else.

Don't worry user I'll treat her headaches

Attached: 3042994-john redcorn.jpg (480x480, 54.31K)

I'm a virgin.

same (Im OP)

If you want permanent pain all you have to do is touch her it's very transmissible

We know

No it isn't I checked.