You.... you still like me... r-right Any Forums? Don't you wanna boot me up and fight the Smelter Demon again?

You.... you still like me... r-right Any Forums? Don't you wanna boot me up and fight the Smelter Demon again?...

Attached: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (256x369, 39.65K)

Holy fuck, why is navigating in this game so difficult?

I do miss when these games were simpler and about a journey into the unknown, rather than the retarded Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne baby we got that is Elden Ring. Fuck I'm 58 hours in and I can't figure out what in the fuck is going on in this stupid game.

i sometimes miss the slow and deliberate combat of DS1+2, i also like your lore
but nah, too many cancer packs and multibosses and ridiculous tracking and terrible corpse runs and whatnot. 90 hours was enough

Bloodborne and Elden Ring are literally about a journey into the unknown. Sekiro isn't mainly just because it's set in Japan.

Elden Ring has much more unknown shit to discover than DaS1-3. I know you guys want to be contrarian nostalgiafags but DaS1-3 are literally just more linear and less content versions of Elden Ring.

Are we suddenly forgetting all the cancerous bosses and gank squads bosses in DaS2?

The difference is that the journey into the unknown in DaS1 and 2 results in an adventure with answers. I still don't even know what in the fuck the Elden Ring is in a game called Elden Ring.

>Elden Ring has much more unknown shit to discover than DaS1-3
So far it's "Weird for the sake of weird": The Game. Half the bosses don't even have a story other than "Well they're the offspring of some asshole, who you have no real answers about either lol."

>I still don't even know what in the fuck the Elden Ring is in a game called Elden Ring.
Play the fucking game lol?

>So far it's "Weird for the sake of weird": The Game. Half the bosses don't even have a story other than "Well they're the offspring of some asshole, who you have no real answers about either lol."
You're literally describing every souls game. They all do this. Elden Ring gives players even more dialogue and more.

Do you even play souls games?

did you even read my fucking post you braindead illiterate?

>Play the fucking game lol?
I have been.

>You're literally describing every souls game.
Nope. You sound like a brainlet that can't follow basic information and think that the lack of it in ER is the same as your inability to find and understand it in previous games. ER is the same dumbshit as 3, where they just cobbled shit together and left it purposefully vague.

95% of people who played demons souls or dark souls don't even know what a "soul" is in the souls universe and how it works.

Meanwhile they literally tell you Elden Ring is the laws of reality that govern the universe. When it broke, reality went crazy. That's not too different from how souls work in Dark Souls. Shit, Old King Allant literally shaped reality with the power of souls. For better or worse, these games all have a similar story.

How is the story or Dark Souls 2 better or even different than Elden ring? Actually elaborate with words besides saying "this is shit"

How can you not know what the elden ring is if they literally explain it to you?

I may have to remind myself what a FAIR, but challenging, boss fight is after Elden Ring.

Attached: 1628320282931.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>the characters in Volcano Manor have more effort, dialogue and lore than anywhere else

We needed more hubs like this. I'm siding with them. Fuck the two fingers shit, still don't even know what they are about.

Why would anyone miss the worst game of the series? It was so shit the creator abandoned it.

It's funny watching contrarians contort their brain into defending DaS2 and shitting on Elden Ring in the same breath.

I never liked you.
Not after patches.
Not after the DLC people claimed to redeem the game (it didn't).
Not after the (conceptually fucking embarrassing) apology edition that fanboys originally claimed to fix the game, only to back off once people actually played it and discovered that it at best makes a bunch of scattershot, arbitrary changes. Then the narrative became you played the Lost Levels version of DaS2 with Scholar and shouldn't judge the game as a whole based on it.

Why is everything you disagree with muh contrarian? They call that autisim.

I usually don't accuse people of being a contrarian but there is no way you can play Elden Ring and genuinely think "Man i'd rather be in the Earthen Peak right now..."

Yes, ive played you and 1 countless times. Hundreds of hours in single play and a hundred more in pvp. I know it hurts that ds3 could live up to your expectations, but we have elden ring now. Its ok, its time to let go

I thought so too at first, but after putting it down to play some other games and coming back years later, my sense of direction is a lot better and I almost never got lost or had trouble navigating.

Yes I did, and I'd rather play DS2 10x over because ER is boring. DS2's or SotFS's steam reception is also "Very High" to ER's "Mixed". So by any objective measure you're the one being contrarian here.

>admitting you're baiting
Retard

I need to run external software to make your movement not feel like dogshit, I never liked you

>Don't you wanna boot me up and fight the Smelter Demon again?...

no

Attached: 1628303124950.png (541x598, 414.52K)

Tasteful and respectful. Take me back before boss fights were just flailing spazes of SHIIIT

After DaS3 I went back to 2 and enjoyed it much more. It felt more tasteful while DaS3 was very much "D00d what if EVERY BOSS had a gang of dudes, anime weavy flipping animations, and 9 attack combos". Sure some bossfights were lame, smelter demon is very fucking annoying, etc but for the most part if they were hard you could just go grind and come back (>inb4 grinding in a soulsgame) with inflated stats and have an easier time, while DaS3 was just overbaked.

Attached: 194897947_1467038716979528_1113115292282322575_n.jpg (800x591, 119.63K)

I never really liked you, in fact a hated you with passion and I'm happy you will always be remembered as the worst souls game.

Never gets old.