Shin Megami Tensei V

Is SMT V good? I heard it doesn't have a story, is this true?

Attached: SMTVDate.jpg (1200x800, 45.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5y-HlGYiH1A
youtu.be/wNJ4y9IFTxw
youtu.be/LGPm8ROrLb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No story or characters monotonous world outdated gameplay and bad music

It has a straightfoward and simple story. Minimalistic but it works.

post nahobeanie
INEEDIT

>bad music
why lie

is that a girl or a boy

>Look mom I posted it again xDD

Yeah I had a great time with it. The story is nothing special and just kinda exists to push you through. Gameplay and music are excellent. Exploration is fun.

youtu.be/5y-HlGYiH1A
youtu.be/wNJ4y9IFTxw

Attached: nahobeano v nahobino smt.jpg (1112x1198, 184.69K)

really like it, the unique skills were cool.

Playing it rn. Its really fun with a very minimalist story which is a breath of fresh air among a sea of JRPGs that shove 15-20 minutes worth of cutscenes down your throat before the actual game starts. Plenty of freedom with build customization too. Easily one of the best games of the year so far. Only downside is some graphical hiccups because lol switch hardware.

It's great, story is very relaxed but what little is there is fun and contributes to your demon scamming shenanigans

>forgot this came out in November last year

Attached: 1646079535618.jpg (1454x1829, 329.81K)

you can feel the game was rushed because of some dumb ass complication mid-development
The game lulls you with environmental story telling and what it feels like a complete 180 on P4/5 first few dozens of hours
But them you realize that is because there is no real story till you get to the end, and the story races to try to get a point
SMTV feels like a religion experience, a lot of it is your own mind filling in the blanks and interpreting great signaling devices, but the actual story behind it is quite meh

OST and gameplay are grat though

The concept of exploring an overworld like in V can definitely be pushed even further. Like imagine having to use your demons or your Nahobino's skills in the overworld to solve puzzles, traverse inacessible areas, attack demons using something that isnt your arm blade, etc. The prospect of a sequel has me enticed, but V by itself is a good game, might be one of my favorites gameplay-wise but story-wise leaves a lot to be desired.

Attached: 1637927873165.jpg (1182x1200, 221.77K)

Pure Sex

it feels rushed and unfinished in so many ways which is ironic because that's almost every game these days

it has a story but it's focused more on world building and lore than the main narrative. This can be off putting for people. I enjoyed the game a lot and got all the endings

does he ever get naked?

gameplay > story > graphics
Although it runs at bloodborne fps (18) sometimes and even worse on yuzu

Music is good but digital devil saga still has the best combat music
youtu.be/LGPm8ROrLb4

Be honest, would you bend him over and fuck him in the ass?

use ryujinx