Elden Ring Builds

Is INT better than Faith or vise versa? Faith spells look cool, but are they as useful as INT builds? I can't make up my mind, as a result i keep leveling up both INT and Faith while ignoring everything else.

Attached: glintstone_pebble_spells_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 12.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASE5r2MYa3s&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesnt matter whats better

Where the FUCK do I find new int spells
I wanna kill shits with magics and such
is there any way to increase memory besides talismans?

Arcane is better than both.
Sorry user you really fucked up

Pebble is just too good sadly

Unfortunately, most spells aren't very viable due to cast times or FP cost when you compare them to shit like Pebble.

>Hasn't discoverd Gravity spells

Might as well ask here since it's relevant. I found the witch and the faith guy but is there an npc that teaches ARC spells?

Memory slots can be bought or found as items, I forget what they're called but the crusty twin hags at the Roundtable sell one and you can find another in that turtle tower on the southern peninsula

What the fuck do I put my points into if I just want to cast cool spells
I usually play melee
Chose confessor

int will feel gimped until you explore most of the lakes area and get better spells/armor/enough levels to properly allocate between damage/mana/health
the early game was rough but now i have like 20 spells with 8 memory slots and am having a blast
protip: explore northwestern lakes area for one of the best spells in the game

Attached: 1633974477860.webm (800x600, 1.33M)

I can't take it anymore. I'm about to drive all the way to my home town to get my computer so I can play this game. I want to make a Conan build

Tiny bit of vig, tiny bit of str, and dex, and then dump into int.

btw das2 has the best version of mlgs

is the blood magic worth ditching int for incarnations? I don't like yellow god beams but wanted the bloodshit, shame they changed it from int

>t. never played bloodborne
BB's leap attack absolutely btfos every other MLGS

Prisoners starting spell (magic glintblade?) is much better imo, stupidly strong if you charge it and the delay means you can queue a few up then run at an enemy and combo while they get hit by the spell, or cycle lockons through a whole group and have them all get hit one by one

Incantations are much MUCH better than Sorceries in this game. Theres tons of utility, defense and offense mixed in. Black Flame, Lightning Spear are early game bread and butter, with Giantflame and Lightning spear sticking to end game. The beast spells are all good, tons of cool Dragon spells, and you get krillin's destructo disk as an incantation.

Faith is way better in this game. Look for yourself to see what you like better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASE5r2MYa3s&

Question, I am doing an INT/Faith build, what are the best sorceries and incantations, hybrid spells and dragon spells included, also some useful weapon with mostly int or faith scalling scaling

Is there an upgrade to scholar's armament?
Maybe something like Crystal Armament?

theres like 4, and only one of them is worth using. Pebble scales way better and does more damage per FP than 90 percent of anything else in the game.

When you have 6 focus pots to chug your efficiency stops mattering as much.