Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Feels Like More Borderlands 3 And no, not in a good way

> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Feels Like More Borderlands 3 And no, not in a good way

If Gearbox told me that Wonderlands started out as a post-launch expansion for Borderlands 3 before transforming into its own standalone game, I wouldn't be surprised--the two games feel as tonally and mechanically similar to each other as Dragon Keep did to Borderlands 2. It leaves Wonderlands feeling like a game I've already played before. Sure, the exact details of the story are different, but I'm going through the same motions I did back in 2019, including quests that feel like reused Borderlands 3 storylines.

It ultimately resulted in a boring hour-and-a-half preview, especially for me, someone who has already poured over 30 hours into Borderlands 3 and felt like I was just getting more of that.

If the missions in the preview are any indication of how Wonderlands will play as a whole, they're not doing it any favors. The missions I played through feel like just another go at Borderlands 3's The Guns of Reliance (a series of missions in which you aid a rebel leader in freeing captives and starting a resistance), even concluding with a fight against an enemy that's only tough because he has a large health pool. In terms of what you're doing gameplay-wise, they feel indistinguishable.

Attached: 3083CA9A-8428-4626-A9E0-0EACBB66F3A6.jpg (828x430, 122K)

I can't tell if she's supposed to be 16 or 61.

Thanks Randy

They should have just made this like a 40 buck bl3 expansion

>Borderlands 3 and felt like I was just getting more of that.
best gunplay in the series can't wait.

>standalone DLC plays almost exactly like the base game
Tell the journo that you copy/pasted this from to go fuck himself.

Attached: 1556036841473.png (584x883, 136.03K)

It’s from gamespot

Man, I remember her being so much cuter than that. She's still cute though

2 had the best

Her B2 DLC was a lightning in a botte

is it worth 10 bucks?

the standalone? not really
the balance/scaling fix is great especially once you get the TVHM fix but unless you already really like Borderlands to begin with, the lack of content isn't worth it.
not to mention if you really like BL to begin with, you should've already played and modded the game to death. if you haven't played it before just pirate it.

What went wrong at Gearbox?

2 was floaty as fuck

B2's Assault on Dragon's Keep is fantastic.
The new one is shit.

I watched Joltz videos on it and it actually looks kinda fun desu. Too bad it's gearbox so it's gonna have terrible writing and balance. Also you can only have 1 spell at a time and just 2 skill trees so that's pretty shit.

YOU WILL LOVE AVA
BECAUSE SHE IS ON FIRE!!!

SHE'S JUST A GIRL AND SHE'S ON FIRE
HOTTER THAN A FANTASY, LONELY LIKE A HIGHWAY
SHE'S LIVING IN A WORLD AND IT'S ON FIRE
FILLED WITH CATASTROPHE, BUT SHE KNOWS SHE CAN FLY AWAY
OH, OH OH OH OH
SHE GOT BOTH FEET ON THE GROUND
AND SHE'S BURNING IT DOWN
OH OH OH OH OH, OH OH OH OH
SHE GOT HER HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
AND SHE'S NOT BACKING DOWN
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
SHE'S WALKING ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
LOOKS LIKE A GIRL BUT SHE'S A FLAME
SO BRIGHT SHE CAN BURN YOUR EYES
BETTER LOOK THE OTHER WAY
YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET HER NAME
SHE'S ON TOP OF THE WORLD
HOTTEST OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS, SAY
OH, OH OH OH OH
WE GOT OUR FEET ON THE GROUND
AND WE'RE BURNING IT DOWN
OH OH OH OH OH, OH OH OH OH
GOT OUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
AND WE'RE NOT COMING DOWN
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
SHE'S WALKING ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
EVERYBODY STARES AS SHE GOES BY
CAUSE THEY CAN SEE THE FLAME THAT'S IN HER EYES
WATCH HER AS SHE'S LIGHTING UP THE NIGHT
NOBODY KNOWS THAT SHE'S A LONELY GIRL
AND IT'S A LONELY WORLD
BUT SHE GON' LET IT BURN, BABY, BURN, BABY
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE
SHE'S WALKING ON FIRE
THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

Attached: intro-1612985330.jpg (780x438, 84.23K)

Borerlands 3 has the best gameplay loop in the serie. The gunplay is better, the loot is better, the guns are cooler. The story was the real issue. If they give us more of that except the story is bad on purpose (because it's alkl within the D&d campaign) I will be more than happy.

Attached: 39yciuzk1oz41.jpg (1440x810, 84.53K)

damn I had a stroke writing this

that sfm of ava getting knocked up is the only good thing to come from this series. :^)

honestly I feel like I'm glad this franchise is dead, the "lol random funny self referential awkward" Millennial humor of the early 2010s stopped being funny a long time ago and everyone in my age range, i.e. late teens-early 20's, thinks its annoying and cringey. plus I'll never forgive them for letting Telltale literally kill off Scooter for no reason in their shitty spin-off. they've written themselves into a corner with the sirens by trying to include "ALL OF THEM" in 3 and I don't think ANYONE gives a shit about the lore or backstory of the universe anymore, anyway.

Attached: 20220228_073539.png (649x715, 247.65K)

Attached: dead franchise.jpg (1439x763, 358.63K)

Scooter died because his VA has multiple sclerosis and is constantly almost dying himself.