The gameplay is shallow and a huge step back?

>the gameplay is shallow and a huge step back?
>the optimalization is shit tier?
>the open world is empty and hollow?
>who cares, it is hard so it is GOTY
the absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 7.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/1245620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u mad?

why does it feel more clunky than ds3

unironically what is supposed to make the game so great because I've played for 20 hours and don't see it, it's dark souls without the only thing it did brilliantly which was interconnected level design

I think the issue is that it’s meeting expectations rather than exceeding them, which isn’t a bad thing. But people are going to be let down after years of memeing. Only a few times has that not happened. This reminds me of the MGSV launch but not quite as toxic. It’s probably my favorite souls game, but I’ve never been a huge fan of the genre.

You haven't even played the game kek

>oh boy, it got a 97! That means I can make hating this game my personality for years to come
faggot logic

Gameplay is fun
Works on my machine
It's filled with something every corner and has great design
And it's very accessible for new players (I quit DS3 because it was too hard but beat Margit in three tries)
You didn't play it, go back and dilate.

>it's dark souls without the only thing it did brilliantly which was interconnected level design

To be fair that's less a problem with elden ring specifically, and more a problem with the series in general.
They tried to do it again but utterly failed that with DaS2 and BB, and then completely stopped giving a shit about that with DaS3 and onwards once they realized their new audience doesn't give a fuck about anything but muh combat and muh bosses.

Hello again discord trannies:^)

Attached: 1645218136018m.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

Melee combat is fucking awful against bosses

>optimalization
good morning sir, agreement the optimalization is very poor

Attached: file.png (222x222, 59.27K)

>play the same game 10 fucking times
>this is goty because le open world meme
fuck you, you always complain about samy games yet you pay the same shit all the time

You have to realize this is a Reddit board, even steamies are buying just to leave possitive reviews even though the review itself says shit like "It has many issues that just need to be FIXED it's goat"

kek
but yes it's hot dookie, i have to say tho that i havent dropped the game yet out of sheer stubbornness despite having a lousy time

FILTERED

Not really. Guard Counter is broken.

Doesn't work on my machine.

Where do you find these discords? What's the point of sliding?

Who are all these mad faggots shitting on the game? They just suck at games and are mad other people dont?

doesn't work on my machine

steamcharts.com/app/1245620
Imagine being such a contrarian as to miss the game of the decade

Attached: 1643162534215.gif (360x360, 2.1M)

Bought it on PC but really don't feel like playing it, I thought I'd be more hyped but I just don't care to play at all

>the open world is empty and hollow?
Actually full of shit, you did not play this game

>>the gameplay is shallow and a huge step back?
Lmao no

>>the optimalization is shit tier?
True. Modders will fix it.

>>the open world is empty and hollow?
Ehh so so. It's not as bad as people are making it sound, althouhg it's also not as densely packed as I've had wished.