Is the most casualized Battlefield title

>is the most casualized Battlefield title
>Any Forums and reddit loves it and thinks it's the best in the series

I just want a breakthrough game where half my team isn't sitting back sniping bros.

Attached: images.jpg (193x260, 8.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5hV-Col-aM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 the BF2 autist starts screeching how Battlefield became casualized after BF2

Attached: Gizzard.jpg (542x431, 30.74K)

>>>>>>is the most casualized Battlefield title
you mean the least fucking autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5hV-Col-aM
bf4 is unplayable nowadays

Red Orchestra 2

I had a lot of fun playing BF1. BF2 started off pretty shitty but it's almost as good as one. Wish they didn't add women and nigs to it.

Awful rock paper scissors gunplay

>Movement guide for BF4
What in tarnation? I haven't played BF4 in a hot minute.

>rock paper scissors gunplay
?
>sniper is long range
>lmg is medium-long range with bipod
>medic rifle is medium range
>smgs/shotguns are very short rage-short range
>sticking to these equals most engagements won

>you need le epic movement to play the game sub-optimally

this is why tacticool fps games are garbage, it's either you move-glitch like mad and it makes the game just a shitty arena shooter for bads who couldn't keep up with quake, or you just have to move-glitch to get a slight edge on players who just don't know because they don't autist the game 24/7. Any game years later once people figure out these kind of movement bugs basically ruin it. 'muh skill" lol no, it's an exploit, and always will be.

Remember CS 1.6? "Russian Walking?" Yeah that shit was super fucking gay and broke gameplay flow. It was easy to do, but since now playing smart didn't matter. Also BF1 had the best movement, BFV made the movement a slidey dipshit fest.

>nooo not pressing anything after jumping is so hard

Why does BF4 movement filter so many? I never see people complain about people bunny hopping in CS. Anyway muh movement is only effective on Locker and Metro, put a AEK sweat in a big conquest map and he crumbles.

>MY BROKEN AEK WITH AR DAMAGE BUT SMG ROF IS NOT ENOUGH! I NEED TO WARP IN TO BEAT MY ENEMIES
meanwhile bf1 chads just use their brain to win engagements

>MY BROKEN AEK WITH AR DAMAGE BUT SMG ROF IS NOT ENOUGH! I NEED TO WARP IN TO BEAT MY ENEMIES
Yes. Literally more fun than anything BF1 has to offer

>meanwhile bf1 chads just use their brain to win engagements
*sits back with a bolt action rifle or a bipod*
*muh brain*

operation metro ruined battlefield forever.

still love the trench automatico, I only play operations and bum rush/flank

>more fun than anything BF1 has to offer
uh no, winning without crutches is more fun than with
>*sits back with a bolt action rifle or a bipod*
*the player with the brain ez headshots him*

i come back to the game years later expecting all the old good guns to be nerfed to ashes but the trench automatico still prevails. meanwhile hellriegel virgins completely died off kek

Bunny hopping is fun you boomer shitter, why can't BF boomers learn simple game mechanics. Do you just want to point and shoot?

the only people that got this game were zoomers, BF4 was still going strong when it released and it offered nothing in exchange. Also it was even more unbalanced and buggy than 4 which had a terrible release. You would also get banned if you played too well (spawn camping) because their maps sucked

>Not running bolt-action with irons and bayonet charging like a chad.
Pathetic.

bunnyhopping doesn't belong in fps games with ads, sperg

you don't have to ads. lasers, trench weapons, grips for hipfire accuracy, shotguns etc.

last battlefield I played was bad company 2. then I picked up bf 1 and I loved it. you just have a bad taste.

>ARE YOU JOOOOOOMPIN A VIDEO GAME!!! AAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSANE!!!

Why do you want your soldier to feel stiff? It adds another layer of skill to the game but no everyone has to be a still easy target for you to kill.

Attached: JMOp9Pw4eGW2jD38ilCVi4Xg9SGq9Byc1dEQ9KnEUFo.jpg (1920x1080, 215.71K)

5 campaigns, 2 are planes and tanks
Fuck this game

Replace BF2 by 2142

Anyone who played recon properly for BF1 was using the irons while railgunning retards left and right. Hill shitters never contribute.

BF3
>No commander mode
>Paid maps
>Microtransactions
>Call of Duty weapon handling and run speed
>Call of Duty TTK
>No squad leaders everyone just spawns on squad elements instead of protecting SL
>No frontlines as everyone just runs around like headless chickens so no struggle for capture points
>Made for consolefags first and foremost
>Can't even mod out the shitty blue filter without getting banned
>No bots
>30hz Tick only
>Self healing vehicles
>Vehicles with sprint
>Unlimited sprint so everyone just jumps around corners
>No base buildings outside a fucking static AA gun
>Aircraft feels like paper mache
>BF4 is the same fucking game with some added content
>BF1 is literally the same game but in a Steampunk alternate reality filled with niggers and women pretending to be WW1
>BFV is literally the same game with higher TTK and even more niggers and women
>BF2042 is just Apex Legends
Battlefield? More like Battlecod, more like Battleshit, more like Battlecuck, more like Battlezoomer, more like BattleJuan, more like Battlenigger, more like Battlefemoid, more like Battledead.

Dead franchise, community filled with the same kiddy pissants that fellate Halo and CoD.
cope

Was Battlefield ever anything but a casual shooter? Also these games were always like this, you havent played them if you think otherwise, at least not recently enough to remember how full of this sort of thing they were.

Play ARMA or Rising Storm or something. BF1 is a neat fast paced action game, its not exactly a hardcore experience, BF was never known for that.

>Was Battlefield ever anything but a casual shooter?
BF2 and 2142
Everything before and after is casual shit

imagine playing a battlefield game after 4
and 4 is a letdown compared to 2 bad company 1 and 3 and 3 and the original games
the only good thing to come out of ea in the last 10 years is titanfall 2

>the only good thing to come out of ea in the last 10 years is titanfall 2
Well put

kek now I know who you are. take your adhd meds you 17 year old caffeine gremlin

Attached: cuck.jpg (64x64, 3.17K)