How many of you are playing on a base PS4? How is it?

How many of you are playing on a base PS4? How is it?

Attached: 00197578526150____12__640x640.jpg (640x640, 101.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U0flA_Yp64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2U0flA_Yp64

If you're at all picky about performance I wouldn't go for it. For me it's tolerable, and I'm enjoying the game so far, but it does noticeably stutter now and then.

it feels just like playing any other souls game on the ps4.
its either you will adjust to it quickly or youre autistic and complain about every tiny detail.

The peformance feels worse than their other games to me. It doesn't feel awful or anything, but I feel like Bloodborne, Sekiro and DaS3 were more stable. I only played DeS, DaS and DaS2 on PS3 though.

Works fine, enemies at a distance look blurry and have janky animations, but otherwise I haven't had any framerate issues.

Runs ok I'm having fun. Already got everything from the starting area. I'm on the academy fighting wizards and shit. Good game.

Bloodborne was crap at launch. Terrible framerate. Terrible load screens. Now that it's all fixed it's their best game, but no way was it an optimized experience. Their other games had similar issues but they were mostly limited to single areas in the game or during multiplayer. I remember Dark Souls 1 being near impossible to play multiplayer in some areas. Demon's Souls in the mines was also impossible.

The loading screens in Bloodborne were especially bad, but I just meant Bloodborne as it is now feels better than Elden Ring as it is now in performance, launch Bloodborne's another story. I also feel like PS3 Dark Souls felt better, with the exception of Blighttown.

Hopefully they patch some optimization into Elden Ring, but I won't hold my breath seeing as the PS4 is now a fossil. I was pleasantly surprised when they improved Bloodborne. I actually enjoy it more now than ever before.

I watched my brother play it, i havent gotten around to it. Looked fine to me akd he had no complaints.

playing on ps4 pro and it runs ok to me but my perception might be skewed from playing bloodborne on a base ps4 for years

there is stuttering and framerate drops but not often enough to be unplayable
but it could be better

>DeS, DaS and DaS2 on PS3
Those ran better on 360 desu

DeS wasn't on 360, but I don't doubt the other two ran better on 360, I just didn't play them on 360.

Is the loading times as bad as in star wars jedi fallen order on ps4 pro?

>DeS wasn't on 360
Christ sony fanboyism is a hell of a drug

Attached: 77461-demons-souls.png (700x505, 621.15K)

Is this supposed to be funny or something?

This mindbreaks the snoy tranny

Wrong timeline, parallel world niggas.

It sucks but not because of performance, its just not a very interesting game. Its demons souls 7 and the formula is getting tired, shoving it in an open world with crafting doesnt do much to alleviate that

I was tired of the formula so I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I got the game anyway because I expected it to at least be serviceable, but I've been enjoying it more than I expected to. It's probably the most I've enjoyed one of their games since Bloodborne.

Are there any late-games bosses that are hard to fight because of the performance? How's NPC, Creature and player summoning? Does it make the game hard to play? I've heard that it really heats up the base ps4, but the slim seems to not overheat as often. Is that true? I think I've heard of save files going bad so that's a bit worry some.

What the fuck was it the mandela affect?

Sony bros... we got too cocky