Elden Ring Questions

Drop questions maybe get answers
Is the red sky zone the endgame zone? Because the weird birds are destroying me at lvl 30

Attached: 5645345345.jpg (1920x1080, 453.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Interactive Map
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where am I supposed to go? I just killed some boss and he dropped a halberd

Attached: IMG_20220228_195147.jpg (1944x2592, 1.05M)

how do I get this weapon? is this just a Flamberge with a blood enchantment or something? I saw this posted last night and I'd like to give the blood loss buildup meme a try, but guides and google have failed me.

Attached: 1646016186326.jpg (961x1189, 100.75K)

>+18
holy fuck I am 40 hrs in and my weapon is just +8. How fucking long is this game???

did you light all the fires at the pillars

nigga I'm +2 at 12 hours

Red zone is mid game
Game has 5 tiers
You can tell the tier based on the smithing stone you majorly find
You must be level 40-60 for the red zone

Is there a better Falchion esc weapon anywhere? I like the Falchion.

I meant 6 tiers
Same I’m + 7
It’s an ash of war from the castle in lim grave the knight drops it

so, are there any non boss enemies that give anything close to acceptable runes or am I destined to end the game at lv.50?

These shades next to blaidd at the radahn festival, are those people I missed? No spoilers please just want to know if I need to keep searching the world

I don't need game help but is it really not possible to 2-hand a weapon while mounted? Thats harsh on anyone who isnt a STR build

what are the long neck statues holding a golden dish? I know they guide you somewhere but how are they activated?

Can you craft serpent arrows or just regular poison?

>end the game at lv.50?
LOL

I'm getting walled by Rennala so where should I go explore? I already completed Siofra and Weeping Penninsula.

Attached: 1637770275798.jpg (802x715, 106.66K)

right, my bad, level 45

Well, weapons go up to +25 if that gives you any indication

This will give you a general idea of what level each area is. However depending on the build, you may be able to clear areas without issues at significantly lower levels.

Attached: 1646058637657[1].jpg (2560x2407, 1.47M)

I'm level 44 and the only main boss I've beaten so far is Godrick. Where is a good place to farm some levels? I want to go full heavy knight but with a roll that isn't shit.

I THINK if you two hand it before you mount up it counts

>fight radahn
>get one shot
>fight radahn on horse
>he one shots the horse and kills me before I get up in one combo
Any trainers that let me become invincible yet? I have no shame anymore, I just want him to die so I can move on. It's not fun. I would have summoned someone to help but summoning is fucked atm

Attached: 1394856487587564.jpg (240x193, 15.68K)

Maybe 4 so far? What happens if I do?

go to Caelid and kill a giant dragon
it won't fight back, it'll give you 5 dragon hearts, and you'll net 50-75k souls

How do I beat starfuck radahn? Every time he fires homing magic I have to get off my horse to roll through or I die instantly.

Whats a good str/faith weapon and build?

Two hand before getting on and your stats will be as if you were two handing it.

>It’s an ash of war from the castle in lim grave the knight drops it
Thanks user, my man.

Just go to an outside grace and teleport back. It’s meant to put the fear in you.

Holy fucking shit
this game is fucking massive

+25 is max for normal weapons and +10 for boss weapons
some weapons and spells require 60 main stat
if you try to do everything in one playthrough you will end lvl100 easily

what the fuck is this map. Is HUGE

Is there a difference in what spells I can buy if I give the Scrolls to different NPCs? Or will they all sell the same spells?

>bloddloss buildup(92) wtf? I’m guessing it’s using a different system than dark souls?

this map is missing the unnamed third eternal city in the north

The big fort in that area is easier, mostly human enemies.
Man, my greatsword is at lvl 11 and I'm out of Smithing stones 5

Don't use a horse until he goes into melee range.

>isn't even all of it
u-uh bros??

>where I can find her?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Grossmesser, the skeletons in the Cemetery Shade's catacombs drop them.

What are the border colors meant to represent? I thought it’d be level ranges but that’s not the case.

How do I get my Dualsense controller to work with the pirated PC version? I'm trying to connect with DS4 but it doesn't seem to register any inputs once in the game.

Yeah it doesn't have the moon either.

I think in terms of souls/level it goes

South = Central/Castle area > North > East > Far NE

>Go east to land of leyndell on the aldus plateau or some shit
How do i do this? Feel like i've clear out everything in the bottom left.
Went into the red area a bit but got my shit pushed in.

Attached: 1627116190173.jpg (2560x1440, 737.2K)

Anyone know where I can get somber 7

use terrain as cover on horseback
it’s not that big of an area, smaller than the other 2 eternal cities for sure unless i missed something. lots of ants.

Rennala second phase AHHHHH

How do I beat this bitch?

R2 to break poise

What's the thing west of Stormveil?

I'm bored with my build, 17 hours in, should I respec or start a new game ? I think I can catch up in half the time

Is Square Up the best ash for a Quality longsword?

Attached: Longsword.png (512x512, 33.85K)

Try here yet?

Attached: Untitled.png (880x744, 1.19M)

Fucking impossible.

Attached: 1619124226638.jpg (1280x720, 230.57K)

Do gestures ever trigger anything ingame? There's a message about doing a gesture in front of a coffin in Impaler's Catacombs and I couldn't trigger anything. I have never had a gesture do anything in a souls game so I don't know if it's actually something.

PSA that it's definitely worth it to get your FP to 100 to use the Banished Knight summon, this guy is pretty much a tankier second player as a summon, helped me immensely in clearing the hand spider courtyard when I was struggling with it before and helped me take aggro, and almost killing the pumpkin head he's aggroing by himself during the double pumpkin head boss fight.

So I've been severely underleveled the entire game and never upgraded past +4, no wonder this shit was so hard.

Nice, got a readable map?

Which burial gifts did (You) tarnished pick?

He filtered me too

Aldus plateau is north east of the big fucking lake, you haven't even been there yet.

>str/faith weapon
Golden Halberd

It's the start of the game.

You can go back there with a portal in west Lunaria.

Doing the quest for what's his face in the shack with the giant headed dog? Thought killing phantom Millicent would give me the thing to cure her but it just said she died. Did I fucked up and she's just dead now? Also with Castle Morne, Irina's dipshit father didn't give me the dialogue where you get the sword until after I already went and found her dead, then I killed him in rage, would she have lived if I did a better job getting him off his ass? Why do I have to contribute to the death of all these cute girls, I just wanted to kill monsters and other men.

Attached: Midora_sad.png (881x893, 825.58K)

I'm a boring vanilla faggot so I just took the life ring

I'm at liurnia and I am lvl 20 wtf.

I feel you. summoning actually prevents horse use though, I hear.

Is STR build viable? Iwas gonna do a STR/INT but now im seeing that role-playing berserker is pretty fun.

I have a question, what the fuck am I supposed to be doing?

This is the best on that's available, at least that I've found.

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Interactive Map

He only fires his retarded lightning attack that's impossible to dodge and oneshots you if you're far away. You have to stay close.

I went back there killed the boss and got a summon from a chest. Is that all there??

Yeah gestures can do stuff.

Are mines the only way to reliably obtain weapon upgrade materials? All merchants I've found so far don't sell them

to your left

Is there background shit about giving npcs right books etc like in DS3 (not giving dark prayers to firekeeper to be chick)?
The dude in hold complains about heresy but teaches. The turtle dude in church of wows seems pretty chill about it.

Any good STR weapons?

I'm supposed to be able to copy remembrances at the walking shrines, right?
then why is it not available?

where to respec?

Im fucking lost, dont know what to do. Just arrived to some gates killed a giant that took me a lot of time and the mf is alive again. How do you know what catacombs you completed already? Where can i look what the status under the stamina bar means? Seriously, im really lost

try going into your ds4 settings and clicking 'hide dualshock controller' so it registers as an xbox controller instead

I am 26 hours in the game and only in the red area not even finished yet

Attached: file.png (1016x1514, 2.45M)

Go into buildings and caves and kill things.

Do the landmass next to the swamp, has a level castle Morne size

Infuse anything with butt stomp

There's a summon and there's another item there that you can give to Nepheli Loux.