Why do Americans love capitalism so much and lash out at any game that critiques it?

Why do Americans love capitalism so much and lash out at any game that critiques it?

Attached: disco-elysium-banner-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 492.47K)

>"Capitalism has flaws"
>and?
>"...t-that's it."
That's why. We have a gazillion works critiquing capitalism, but no one is offering any viable solutions to the problems they're critiquing so what the fuck do I care about what they have to say about it? Same shit, different mouth.

It’s strange, I haven’t thought about this game in months and this is like the 3rd time today I’ve seen a reference to it. Weird.

discord elysium fans shilling this piece of shit everyday.

>communism is... le good!
Garbage visual novel

>but no one is offering any viable solutions to the problems
NS

My critique of you is that you're a faggot
My suggested solution is that you go outside until exposure removes you from the genepool.

CIA propaganda + overweight uneducated population

Learn to read

reddit game

Weak, overplayed shit critique that leads to nowhere and doesn't do anything more than point at obvious shit. At least shit ike Cruelty Squad does it in a fun and insane way; you know, like a videogame would do.

because unless you are a completely skilless loser or some bump on a log obsolete rural retard capitalism is the best economic system in the world.

Because 99% of people "criticizing" capitalism are fags who's entire lives and personalities consists of and are built on consooming the worthless shit that capitalism grants them. You don't need to give a fuck about any of their "thoughts" or "opinions" on it since you know they would have offed themselves already if they couldn't consoom their favorite Marvel movie or shitty indie game.

free market just means freedom from tyranny.
There is no moral justification why one organization that calls itself government should be allowed to do what no private person or company are allowed to.
Not only that but there is also no good reason why we should relegate the provision of any service, including mediation, protection or law making to a forceful monopoly.

That is why you should be a "capitalist" or rather the more consistent version, anarcho capitalism.

Moralism is the only way.

Women shit, kys.

Cope extremist, the victors of this game are and will always be the Moralists.

Ah yes, that's why they get so angry - they agree that the system doesn't work and share the critic's desire for a solution and frustration that we can't seem to find a better system. It just comes out sounding like faggot retard political tribalism bullshit is all, but it's ACTUALLY merely a desire to not be exposed to criticism that they've heard before, not because they disagree with it and have intense irrational political hatred for the people expressing it, but because they just don't like hearing things more than once!

What if I'm a skilless loser who gets millions in loans from my parents and their friends to start an online bookstore built and maintained by workers I hired?

>Woman hands typed this post
Go eat your vegetables, vegan.

>woman woman woman woman
Fascist posters have no brain.

This.
Also ask yourself commie fags why is it that nobody talks up anarcho capitalism? shouldnt free markets favor the already powerful according to your bullshit?
Why do you not hear the people in power pushing it? Why arent the news full of anarco capitalist critique of government but rather a non stop shilling for government increasing in size even further?
Its because the ones who most enjoy the government are the powerful whos mouth is always near a politicians ear, this was always the case and will always be the case as long as an organization is allowed to extract resources from others by force.

The game wasnt made by an american

Stop looking at the world with a pussy beta perspective and i will fuck off then.