Is Elden Ring shit or not? I can't tell if you niggers are trolling me or not

Is Elden Ring shit or not? I can't tell if you niggers are trolling me or not.

Attached: 1645315077880.png (1080x1350, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CatKennedy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fine

By all accounts it seems like a Souls game with horses

name?

can't you form your own opinions?

>Any Forums
>forming their own opinions
kek

Who is that?

Gato Presidomed

Its the best game I have ever played. everyone whining here is either;

1. filtered
2. poor
3. doesn't like souls games

It's good. The open world is inferior to the previous games' worlds, but it's a pretty good open world. The caves are kinda bland, but fortunately each of them has a boss at the end, and almost all bosses are at least very good. Also I've gotten to a castle which has more traditional "Souls" level design and enemy placement. And the game looks great if you have an HDR display. It's a good game.

leotard

If you like Soul games you will like Elden ring.

oooOOOooh

elden breasts

Cat Kennedy

Its very good. The amount of content there is just mindboggling, I'm like almost 50 hours in and I doubt I'm even at half, and its all handcrafted.

Visually its probably the best looking game I've ever seen, while the technical aspect isn't top notch and its still last gen, the visual artistry is just incredible.
I dont think any other game ever comes close to such usage of vibrant colors and palettes, and depicting absolutely epic scale of (playable) environments.

Complainers are usually one of the three types
a) "its not running well for me" (this is fair criticisim btw, performance is the only major issue so far)
b) people that dont like Souls in general and somehow thought Elden Ring is completely different
c) obvious contrarians trying to be edgy by hating on popular game

Overall I'm glad we got to live long enough on this planet to experience a game like this. This is like the ultimate fantasy adventure game I always wanted

Attached: bunny happy.jpg (808x806, 107.72K)

As someone who usually bounces off souls games after like 20 hours I can say this is easily the best one I have played.

i like it, but i don't really play open world games besides things like fallout and far cry. maybe compared to witcher/skyrim the open world is lacking, but there still seems like there's a fuck ton of stuff to do and things to find.
i don't think it's perfect, but a solid 8/10, maybe even 8.5/10.

If you don't mind playing the same fucking game for the 7th time in a row only this time with a shitty open world you'll probably like it.

If you don't particulary care about roll roll roll into R1 for 50+ hours while learning the retarded delays of the boss attacks then no.

Cat Kennedy via Google image search function.

Didn’t care for it. Souls combat still bores me, the camera still sucks, and the open world adds nothing to the experience but more wandering and picking up worthless crafting shit

It's really good but its overhyped because of the open world, which is basic as fuck.

Any Forums will be actively discussing this game near daily for years to come. If that tells you anything.

>all handcrafted

No, it's not.

If you like Dark Souls you'll like it.

it's great but invaders are still whiny faggots who complain and complain about being at a disadvantage until they force you to aggro a world boss or quit out so you don't get raped

hidden path ahead
edit: wow this really blew up
edit2: thanks for the elden gold, fellow tarnished ;)
edit 3: i cant believe this made front page, youre all so amazing
edit 4: please donate to doctors without borders or my patreon link here, its for a great cause

>Learn the delays
I mean, I'm not far into the game but even I can figure out that you aren't supposed to roll until the weapon starts to come at you.

It's fucking dark souls. From Software only makes one game, you either like it or you don't.

Attached: dewete this.jpg (310x507, 154.14K)

>left a message right after the boss kills you at the start of the game
>get a fuckton of reddit gold
>end up playing offline so I don't cheat myself out of the experience with literally endless, constant healing

have fun never getting any achievements lmao

Playing offline doesn't prevent achievements what are you saying?

It's very good

it does for me

What a roundabout and upset way to say "if you like souls you'll like this, if not than no."

It's a solid 8/10. Anyone saying otherwise are trolls or NPCs.

BOOBA

The test is very simple. If the OP picture is what you'd get from the first page of Google or a screencap of a stream or video, it's almost certainly a troll thread. If they were playing it and finding it wanting, they could use their own pictures. But they aren't, so they can't.
It's extraordinarily good. I haven't seen something live up to the hype so completely since DMC5.
The few flaws with it are drops in an ocean of quality.

Attached: 1568650242632.jpg (630x629, 78.54K)

It honestly might be the best open world game ever made. It's the best AAA game I've played at least in the past 10 years and I normally hate openworld shit.

>8/10

Before or after the game crashes?

My first console wasn't a ps3/360 so I'll manage.

Bro i think you may have figured out why people like it. Gj

Before.

that's a weird looking shrimp

Do you like dark soul?
Do you like dungeons ?
Do you like wandering around trying to murder everything on you site?
Do you like being rammed by some shirty ass boss ?
Well I have fucking good news for you

Cat Kennedy
reddit.com/r/CatKennedy/