So is it legitimately better than BoTW or is it just paid reviews + from bonus + snoy coping...

So is it legitimately better than BoTW or is it just paid reviews + from bonus + snoy coping? I want another open world kino but I'm afraid I'm falling into snoy propaganda if I buy an xbox to play this game.

Attached: file.png (616x353, 267.34K)

Why are nintendies like this?

BotW feels like an early access indie game compared to it

nah botw did it way better but this game is goty for sure

It's better in some ways and worse in others. BotW still has the best sense of freedom and traversal, while also offering a more robust physics system that allows people to still discover new things to this day.

Onions opinions for onions gamers, its all shit. Play elder scrolls

Scrolling > rolling
Pc/xbox chads > binbingsnoys
4ever, niggaaaaaaa

I did a modded skyrim playthrough that felt more interesting than this shit

its literally dark souls with an open world. that's it. if you want that buy it.

BOTW is a true open world where you play as a named character with more open minded combat and gameplay

Elden ring is an RPG with a large world filled with shit to do.

Basically BOTW is a better open world but elden has more content and better bang for your buck.

>elder scrolls
Ok Todd

It's shit and Horizon is better in all aspects. From's worst game.

No it's not as good as botw. Not even close. But it's still fun.

botw has more freedom still. ER is just more darksouls with 5 different corridors to choose from.

>Horizon
You care about Horizon? lmao

its fun, I didn't like BOTW though. I don't like any game on principle with shitty weapon breaking mechanics

sure just as soon as they fucking release TES 6

It doesn't even try to be similar to BotW.
It's just open world dark souls 3 with some Skyrim thrown into the mix.

exploration? yes, it has dungeons and fun stuff to find that actually matter, but the combat, enemy placement and OST are the worst in the series.

The open world is the worst part unless you really don't like Souls combat.

>Find random shrine in BotW
>One room shitty puzzle you complete in 2 minutes that gives you an orb
Vs
>Find random dungeon in Elden Ring
>Unique layout with enemies, traps and boss that can be completed in 25-30 minutes with unique reward
You tell me

Threads like this really show how shit Any Forums has become...

Attached: 1619846019236.jpg (354x390, 24.57K)

Nope the open world is actually worse than in Dragons Dogma (it does have more open world to it though)

It's obvious you haven't played botw if you're trying to make this comparison. Elden ring dungeons are literally the exact same copy pasted catacombs or caves and it's so dark you can only see 1 foot in front of you with a torch so they don't have to design anything but low poly walls. Two shrines in botw are already more unique than all the random dungeons in ER combined.

You care more than I do, tendie. But to put it in perspective, Horizon has a
>better open world
>better enemy variety
>better weapon sets
>better pacing
>graphics that don't look like vomit
>better aesthetic
I played it for a few days then jumped into Elden Ring. Then decided to hop back because after 20 hours of Elden Ring it's obvious that From had no idea what the fuck to do with an open world. Elden Ring is the worst shit they've ever put out and I would rather play the Dark Souls 2 and 3 than ever slog through Elden's shitty open world again.

In BOTW you can
>use any weapon you want, no stats bullshit to make 90% of what you pick up objectively worthless
>you can actually find armor
>stealth is more complicated with sound detection/clever AI
>actual world interactivity
>build bridges, climb anything
>enemies don’t die in 3 hits when they’re not a boss
>friendly NPCs actually exist
>they even have real quests
>content isn’t hidden by obtuse bullshit, just look for blue on horizon to do shrines
>actual puzzles
>boss fights can be beaten by alternative strategies and not just roll roll roll roll roll roll R1
>actual towns!
>actual story!
>world is charming and has soul, feels like a Disney movie you can actually play
>not try hard difficulty bullshit
>blood moon means world is always dangerous but it doesn’t happen every time you fucking sit down to heal

First souls game I’ve ever played and it’s dogshit, I’ll stick to Nintendo and people that actually know how to make games.

How so? Dragon's Dogma's open world isn't very good, and doesn't have 1/8th the content ER does.
>Elden ring dungeons are literally the exact same copy pasted catacombs or caves and it's so dark you can only see 1 foot in front of you with a torch so they don't have to design anything but low poly walls
The fuck are you on about? 20 hours of playtime and I've yet to see a single repeated dungeon, and only had to use the torch once.

I have 130+ hours in BotW (120 shrines + DLC) and you are lying.
Every shrine in BotW looks the same and 90% of them are a one room puzzle or a fight.

>Random dungeon
>Unique enemy design and layout
How cute. You haven't even played the game but you're hyping it up. Maybe once you can actually play it in your shitty PC you'll see how wrong you are.

It's basically botw but instead of shrines you get catacombs, which are mini dungeons with a weakass boss at the end.

The shrines were the worst part of botw

>I want another open world kino but I'm afraid I'm falling into snoy propaganda if I buy an xbox to play this game.
Don't worry, Snoys hate this game because it's better than their precious Nicocado Avocado simulator.

ER is great, and this comes from BotW fan.

No fucking shit they look the same. That's my point. Both dungeons in ER and botw look the fucking same but at least botw has a unique puzzle in each one whereas elden ring are the same midget stone goblins or skeletons with a copy pasted cat or taller skeleton as the boss.

It's fun
An advice that beginners should take to heart is to not try to max every possible stat, try to stick to something you like and to even make a new character if you didn't like the Prisoner's magic.

I said the layout is unique.
There are some dungeons that repeat enemies but it is not a common ocurrence.
I have done a dozen dungeons so far in Elden Ring and I have only found two with the same enemies and the same boss. And the boss was slightly different and these were dungeons in the same area.

>at least botw has a unique puzzle in each one whereas elden ring are the same midget stone goblins or skeletons with a copy pasted cat or taller skeleton as the boss.
You are full of shit, tendie.