Post quintessential transcore Any Forumsideo games

Post quintessential transcore Any Forumsideo games

Attached: hero.jpg (1500x844, 193.44K)

should we make a chart like horrorcore chart?

Goodbye Volcano High which I just remembered was even a thing.

Today I will remind them.

Transgender cultists and kosher boshers gaslight vulnerable people into thinking that hormones and surgery are the only way for them to be happy, that they were born in the "wrong body" and that the way to start living as their "true selves" is through experimental surgery. The gender identity lie makes it easy for them to convince anyone with even a single atypical interest that they were really "meant to be" the opposite sex. The guaranteed state mandated acceptance and constant positive reinforcement from the media and their fellow grooming victims helps sell the con, too. But in reality there's no genuine appeal. HRT is ugly serum that makes you fat and ruins your skin, it doesn't "feminize". The "bottom surgery" is simply genital mutilation. It can't give you a real vagina. They absolutely do not need surgery or hormones to start loving the way they were born. Boys don't need to cease being male to feel pretty. Girls don't need to cease being female to feel athletic. The gender identity construct is inherently limiting. It tells people they need to change themselves to express any feelings they have that don't fall in line with the socially accepted parodies that our media considers "masculine" and "feminine". It's sad that people get tricked into hating and destroying themselves like this just to appease sexist stereotypes, even moreso that a lot of them are kids. If we had positive femboy and tomboy rolemodels rather than these transgender groomers telling everyone that self esteem is achieved through hormones and surgery, I think you'd see a lot more happy people who accept that they don't fit into gender stereotypes and a lot less miserable mutilation victims who insist on being called something they're not. The world becomes a better place when we celebrate tough girls and sensitive boys who break the mold while invalidating this meaningless and dangerous fad.

>transcore

prob personal 3 since they're committing suicide and shit.

Attached: 1645587031590.jpg (700x641, 172.83K)

Based God bless you

Attached: index.jpg (616x353, 63.45K)

buy a rope

>meat boy but tranny
do zoom*ids really?

ff14

>a single tranny flag at the ending screen
>this makes the game transcore
stop with this meme

Attached: 5A15EA57-0356-4C84-B1D3-F34B343AED81.jpg (616x353, 108.45K)

>Post quintessential transcore Any Forumsideo games
all the games I don't like

Attached: 1638494935354.png (750x685, 1013.65K)

Attached: 21E6AD8A-9F9D-4705-935D-971503092F7D.jpg (576x326, 85.55K)

Attached: 17E52AE6-B297-41B6-B258-3CD35791DBC0.jpg (460x215, 50.46K)

Attached: 90D1CD4A-8A17-48F8-9356-BFEBB8CEEE0B.png (1786x1780, 3.45M)

>whole game is about finding your true self and battling your inner insecurity that prevents you from achieving that
>game dev trooned out and said the game is about his own journey
Doesn't help that the game was bad desu

Fallout series

made by trannies but yea it is obviously overblown
have you seen a thread for this game? especially near release it was hilarious how reviled it was
was a pretty fun game all things considered too, even if i dont like trannies

>whole game is about finding your true self and battling your inner insecurity that prevents you from achieving that
this is an extremely wide concept when it comes to interpretation, it can be applied to a shitton of things, from guilt and anxiety to depression and lack of self confidence
just because trans identity is another thing it can apply to doesn't mean that it's a tranny game
>Doesn't help that the game was bad
it's the best game of its kind you pseud (blowing super meat boy and similar shit out of the water) and has excellent and varied level design

>mady by trannies
isn't only the OST composer a tranny? also what matters is the quality of the OST
>have you seen a thread for this game?
there can't even any normal discussion of the game because of the troon shit
i pity all the people who missed out on this masterpiece because of "muh troons"

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-210414_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x640, 362.74K)

>Melodramatic Meat Boy
>a masterpiece
nigga you retarded

>what is death of the author

terrible game

the game isn't melodramatic at all, retard
also whatever you think about the writing, the level design is undeniably the best of its type of game

Dustforce shits on it

Author will be dead soon alright

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-210650_Twitter.jpg (1440x2057, 931.24K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE GAME HAS HECKIN UNWHOLESOME TRANNIES NOOOO I CANT PLAY IT NOW OR MY EDGY Any Forums FRIENDS WILL NOT LIKE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGGERMAN HELP MEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1641822190223.png (1437x1647, 172.3K)

>OMFG I CAN NOT GO 30 FUCKING MINUTES WITHOUT (YOU)S! IF I WRITE SOME RETARDED BULLSHIT, I WILL SURELY GET (YOU)S!!!!
I pity (you) user, get better soon.

>the level design is undeniably the best of its type of game
not even close

How was this not posted yet

Attached: 153456.jpg (1330x1650, 1.64M)

not the same type of game

keep coping

high amount of copium right here

OP asked for troon games, not good games.

based copy pasta. saving for later.

>not the same type of game
They are both considered precision platformers. Why should they not be considered the same type of game?