BOYCOTT EPIC GAMES

BOYCOTT EPIC GAMES
TIM SWEENEY IS MOCKING OUR RUSSIAN BROTHERS

Attached: 07F7297E-7BD0-4557-AF74-0D2DE98B8E82.jpg (1170x1846, 750.43K)

>inb4 steamdrones invade the thread

I would respect putin more if he wasnt bald

Remind me, which side should I pick and why?

Attached: FMexlwHXMAID20F.jpg (1024x1014, 147.8K)

Attached: f3d92d7ca79e829b35cbb0d2c6fa047b832b48cb12c2c2fd0b12341ea574083a[1].png (464x678, 434.72K)

Buy rubles now?

Ruskis are not human
Slava Ukraine

Attached: pig-of-kiev.jpg (810x1024, 113.04K)

I don't give a fuck about the conflict. Neither side is worth fighting or dying for. I just want it to end as rapidly as possible.

Cute blue fairy

Ahah some people had their life savings become worthless overtime thanks to globalist financial manipulation. EPIC TWITTER EVENT!1!1!!!

Attached: Short-A-Saga-of-Wailing-Wall-Street.jpg (550x280, 41.56K)

Soon Ivan, soon.

Attached: fu.png (1196x434, 319.69K)

Neither. Both sides nuking their own citizen's economy and wealth to pursue political goals.

Fuck off, Ivan. It's embarassing.

>Uber facts

Attached: yike.jpg (1024x576, 51.45K)

Based Timmy

Another thread of mutts pretending to be seething Ukrainians because their jewish overlords are angry that Nato couldn't plant another spying base.

Attached: 986985.png (1052x728, 719.22K)

Never used egs, never will.
I hope gaben supports hohol removal.

a-angaben? anGABEN!?!?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>The myth of alliances
>NATO: I consent!
>Ukraine: I consent!
>Russia: I don't! Now I am going to start a war you fucking nazi cykas.

>some people had their life savings become worthless
>people
they're russians user they aren't people.

Russians and chinks are the backbones of steam

>the pig of ukraine
in other words "the whole population of ukraine"

Sweeney spends all day on twitter seething about steam and making virtue signaling posts instead of improving EGS.

Attached: 1570599006809.png (209x215, 2.74K)

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
So what’s Putin’s endgame, here?

>the myth of self determination
>russia: I consent!
>donbas: I consent!
>ukraine: I don't! Now I am going to start a war you fucking nazi cykas.

>Ahah some people had their life savings become worthless overtime thanks to globalist financial manipulation. EPIC TWITTER EVENT
Yeah, if your people can't sufficiently protest the invasion of a sovereign country, you deserve to have your life savings gone.

fuck putin

Neither, this is the cause of a long series of diplomatic fuckups halfway around the world. There is no "Side" to this. Putin is a corrupt autocrat and NATO under Biden is trying to fix a diplomatic fuckup from corrupt bureaucrats.

The people telling you that you need to "pick a side" are the kind of brainlets who elected the people who caused this problem. It's remarkable how many parallels you can draw between this and almost every war of the past 30 years.

Attached: 1629155567192.jpg (1024x574, 102.97K)

in his own words, "why do we need a world if russia is not a part of it"

glory to putin

>protest
>in russia
mcfucking kill yourself.

There is no endgame

Putin woke up in a bad mood and was like “I’ma so mad I gonna invade ukraine” >:(

>Just push them into the corner. It's not like they're gonna do something desperate and stupid

>implying sweeny haws coded anything since the 90s

>Putin gets Ukraine
>his entire economy is fucked
>Ukrainians don’t want him so he has to spend a shitton holding onto it
Is it really worth it?

They already did something stupid by invading ukraine.

What does this mean for regional prices on steam?

That's how every patriot should feel about his country.

>one country starts a war with white people
>which side should I pick
hm I don't know

>The myth of treaties
>NATO: I consent!
>Russia: I consent!
>Ukraine: I don't, I'm going to break my end of the deal and expect both sides to still recognize me as legitimate.

>NATO is supposed to reach the border of Russia because... HE JUST IS, OK?!
As usual, NATO niggers are the real jews

Attached: 5538410.jpg (360x433, 34.22K)

It means Steam will stop using rubles soon, if they haven't already.

>thanks to their country's leadership picking shitty fights and making no one want to deal with them
ftfy vadim.

Nope.
But like said. He was pushed into a corner, so now he felt like he had to do something desperate and stupid. So it looks desperate, stupid, and with no real end game.
Maybe he thinks that he's going to retire anyway, so he may as well take the blame for it so a 'savior' can swoop in, fill his position, and drag Russia out of the depths kind of like how he got the job.

hahaha what is this retarded argument

>making no one want to deal with them
>still buying gas and oil

he's just a lunatic, he's probably going to kick off a nuclear war tbqh. he's spiteful enough for it.

Nah rather boycott Russian stuff since they are the bad guys.

Attached: 1646049977883.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Putin justified NATO’s existence by invading a non-NATO country, he dun goofed

Yep, one day, for no reason at all, Russia invaded Ukraine. I guess we'll never know why.

i'd like to think there's a difference between "our nation has a right to exist" and "you can't just tell me to stop invading my neighbors or i'll fucking murder all current and future generations"

Banana

Looking forward to see pebblethrow's hot takes on the war

I wonder if people seriously believe this.

Afghanistan

NATO had borders with Russia since 90s

I guess we'll never know why
yeah because Putin keeps changing his official reasons and justifications for it every time he realizes no one is buying his bullshit lol

Why does he sound like mayrio

Ukraine: supported by western feminism and nigger worship
Russia: not supported by feminism and nigger worship

Congrats, you have successfully highlighted a crippling flaw of international trade and overdependence on imports.

They believed it for Hitler.

He's still thinking in the east vs west mindset, for him having NATO bases right at the boarder is an exsistential threat to russia as whole. The way I understand it his goal is to prevent to have any western base too close to his boarder. It's why he started shit in almost any other country next to russia when they became to friendly with the west, preventing them to join NATO.

Didn't know Putin was Eren Jaeger that would start the rumbling. He was a sympathetic hero who did it all for the love of his bear which he couldn't mate with. He has united the world against him and peace will come to Russia after he dies. Then we'll bomb Russia 100 years later because fuck you "War never changes."

>So what’s Putin’s endgame, here?
Like all tinpot dictators, have autistic meltdowns in pursuit of some lasting legacy

>So what’s Putin’s endgame, here?
You answered it yourself
>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
That hasn't gone away, he still wants that sweet buffer state. It's just now he has to deal with the entire world militarizing against him.

Well if the sanctions are nothing then you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy

Putin wants to restore Russian to its former glory, and everyone, including you, thinks that Stalin was a lunatic.
Doesn't seem too farfetched.

You're getting it Any Forums, slowly but surely

HC leftists don't actually love Ukraine. To them anything Russia does is peaceful and merely a reaction to the imperialistic West.

Attached: 8n3DsEK.png (1000x1000, 976.16K)

>Russia: not supported by feminism and nigger worship
>50%+ leading roles in russian companies occupied by woman

>Agree not to expand NATO after the Cold War ends
>Break agreement
>Break agreement
>Break agreement
>Stage a coup in Ukraine, put a puppet comedian in charge and send shit ton of military equipment at the borders of Russia
>Putin attacks
>See? RUSSIA IS THE EVIL GUY

Attached: 1623743572417.png (214x270, 133.78K)

I mean it's not like we can't look back at the last 20 years of broken treaties in the region and the installed puppet in Ukraine and the breakdown of talks between NATO over the ownership of Crimea or anything to glimpse why this is a complete diplomatic failure that could have been resolved with some cooler heads and better deals instead of just boxing Russia in more and more.

I guess we'll never know the actual reason.

Attached: AZOG..png (2699x1375, 2.5M)

You're not my brother, Ivan.

Horseshoe theory is real, based centrists win again

>Not wanting a thermonuclear war because of some pilpul peddled by CNN or Fox news or whatever brainworm food you digest is Any Forums tier now
Incredible. You've ceded being antiwar to Any Forums and the alt-right to 'stick it to Putin', of which both sides already hate him. Purely because people recognize that this wasn't entirely his fault.
I'm getting flashbacks to the War in Iraq and shitheads like you parroting that we HAD to do something about Saddam right then at that moment because he was another Le Hitler in the middle east who wanted to kill all the Jews.

(you)

well, this told me all I needed to know.

>>Agree not to expand NATO after the Cold War ends
[Citation Needed]
>>Stage a coup in Ukraine, put a puppet comedian in charge and send shit ton of military equipment at the borders of Russia
[Citation Needed]
>>See? RUSSIA IS THE EVIL GUY
Correct.

Attached: 1619518848418.png (300x300, 82.16K)

That's like letting some faggot you hate camp outside your house, and he probably wants to kill you

Thanks for your concession

source?

they initially believed he wouldn't do anything

>You've ceded being antiwar to Any Forums and the alt-right
That happened at least as early as 2015 dude.

What agreement, retard?

You're gonna be coping a lot more in the coming weeks ivan

>and everyone, including you, thinks that Stalin was a lunatic
>implying

no they actually didn't believe it for Hitler
and then he kept going

Remember, if you're able to remember anything that happened further ago than one week you'r ea communist nazi pig blumfper putinbot and should die.

Bunkerchan trannies aren't human.

I was wondering, now that the ruble has dived, do they pay you more?
In fact, I always wondered, do you guys get paid per hour, per post or maybe depending on the result of your propaganda shitposts?
Not hating, genuine questions.

The agreement to not expand Nato membership to other countries. It's a stupid agreement and should be broken. Nato is not at fault.

Attached: stronk.png (516x1599, 228.64K)

Unironically what the fuck was Putin thinking?

>get butthurt that the elected president isn’t a stooge for Putin
>WAAAAAH IT WAS A COUP!

>Believing "nukes" are a real thing
Lmao. You guys are literally retarded believe in the media and satan

>D-DON'T FOCUS ON THE LAST WEEK OF WAR, THINK OF THE BIG PICTURE HERE

Attached: 1639323217699.jpg (600x539, 35.86K)

God you're fucking stupid. It's a shock that there's even a glimmer in your eye when you blink.
>Everyone who thinks NATO posturing and America pressuring Russia was a bad idea when they had no teeth to enforce the posturing must be Russian.
>Even when Ukraine was demanding NATO to stop provoking Russia

I am not anti-war and I am not even sure why you've quoted me (first reply).

There is no such agreement.

I guess I imaged half of 2014.

Liberating ukrainian peoples from the globalhomo seems like an admirable goal

>if you don't suck up to feminism you must be le shill
cope simp

Fair
>Ivan
is where the schizos like you hang out

I hope your family starves

I could see China stepping in if Russia gave them a big enough incentive. With out that just an autistic nuclear fit.

NATO borders Russia you fucking mongoloid

Any Forums support Russia for the same reason it supports the Taliban and China: Any Forums loves totalitarian regimes and loves when said regimes inflict violence on others.

>white people
>slavs

why would you respect a manlet?
come on dude, have some dignity