So what's the Any Forumserdict on Elden Ring?

so what's the Any Forumserdict on Elden Ring?

Attached: 178737.jpg (1080x810, 148.06K)

overpriced, overhyped junk. literally an ubisoft game with a healty splattering of fromshit "hard" gameplay where you roll roll r1 roll roll roll r1.
>y-you didn't play it!!
pirated it bitch, now fuck off.

"Dark Souls: The Great Hits album!" where they selected all the band's most mediocre songs and left off the good ones.

GOTY

The fat greasy """master race""" tears only make the experience all the more sweeter for us console adults.

If Any Forums hates it and everyone else seems to love it, Any Forums is almost always wrong.
And this is no exception. I think the last exception was way back with Bioshock: Infinite.

Dogshit. I hate open world garbage.

Unironically game of the year and my new favorite game. Works on my PC just fine. When they figure out why some plebs can't run it you'll see

The greatest video game ever made.

Game of the year making shazam discord faggots seethe

Who's the marine?

goty that made shazamniggers weep pus and shit themselves from their gaping wounds

Battlefield 2042

I'm 50 hours in and absolutely loving it. I've encountered some of the issues people are claiming on PC but they're not a big deal. Just occasional fps slowdown and 1 crash that cost me about 2 minutes of time.
Nothing to even mar the experience. It's shaping up to be one the best games I've ever played. Everything is good.
My only complaints are
>The upgrade materials are sparse enough to discourage experimentation and building an arsenal as you go. If you find one weapon early on that you love you can level it up much more appropriately to your progression. I get that they want you to actually seek out mines for the ore, but not having a vendor for them is irksome.
>The ulcerous tree enemy is absolute trash. Not that hard, but over half his body can clip into the walls of his arena in dungeon just off the tutorial, which is otherwise great. It's shockingly low-quality.

Attached: 1605784435747.jpg (400x400, 42.32K)

>the actual enthusiasts of a hobby don't like something but the retards, that have no standards, pouring in like it so it's good lol

Attached: amazing luke.jpg (1146x629, 83.88K)

>Any Forums
>The actual enthusiasts
Lol get the fuck out of here. You knew that was bullshit before you clicked the button to post it.

It's up there with the greatest 20.

its okay
runs kinda bad

Any Forums cares enough to bitch about the quality of games while the retards that consume shit vidya will beg for more. if Any Forums doesn't qualify as true enthusiasts as a result of that then no one does

Any Forums has been doomposting every major release for the last 10 years to be there for the next TORtanic. They have no actual taste because they're too busy bandwagoning and jading themselves. They care more about being correct and superior than actually playing games and figuring out what they actually like.

Bloodborne>DS>Sekiro=Elden Ring>DeS>DS2=DS3

Attached: 1630015272045.jpg (279x304, 23.71K)

>Sekiro=Elden Ring

Attached: 1645469611205.png (364x494, 195.39K)

Sex?

Literally unmatched sense of scale and adventure. The modern Ocarina of Time. It has raised the bar for RPGs. Other games are gonna feel weak as fuck in comparison for a long time.

Attached: 1618819049855.gif (491x271, 1.59M)

This reads like a shill post but you're completely right and I agree with you.

Attached: Tuor Discovers Gondolin.jpg (1600x1000, 282.6K)

Both are ok and enjoyable, nothing to write about.

Pretty fun but they went really overboard on the tracking and the roll/parry baiting. Honestly if you played dark souls before then the baiting and tracking would make sense but i cant imagine a first time player doesnt feel omega scammed every time an enemy catches his roll by pausing until the exact frame his iframes ends or turning 180 the instant the charge attack ends. I understand these are supposed to be veteran killers but to someone thats only played ds1 its kind of annoying how much footsies and scamming every enemy is capable of. I couldnt imagine playing a class besides samurai or mage because everything spawns in groups so you need to lure out enemies with ranged attacks or else its always a outnumbered fight. I kind of wish they didnt try to appease veterans by making the enemies behave so fucking baity and mobile because it really removes that back and forth, high commitment style of gameplay i enjoyed in ds1.
Aside from the enemys ive been really enjoying the game.

this. Need more pics like this though for elden ring adventure posting

Attached: 1642250307427.jpg (1920x1598, 808.29K)

Not mines but here you go

Attached: 173134.png (1506x840, 2.71M)

Holy shit, thank you bro
Didn't get a laugh this good in ages

>overpriced
lol, I payed 40 bucks for it over at GMG

Yeah, I feel bad for any newbie that rolls up on Margit. What an ass reamer.