Come with me if you want to save vidya

Come with me if you want to save vidya

Attached: 1609707776985.jpg (500x500, 130.87K)

cringe

how do i come with op

why 2009 in particular? it was bad already

rub your dicks together

op is just young and doesn't remember 1989

>going back to 2009

digicharat is 1999, lucky star is 2003.

zoomer

Dammit now I gotta rewatch Lucky Star

why do trannies and pedos love lucky star so much?

2009 was the peak zoomer childhood year. You're probably a 22 year old who doesn't know he's a zoomer.

Imagine having no creativity and just posting the same OP image again and again to farm yous

>2009
no thanks. that was right after high school, the worst time for almost anyone. no stable income, existential dread and low self esteem. count me out, faggot.

Don't grab me with that hand

Now you have zoomers like OP and this guy who are nostalgic for 2009 and shit like Kesha and Fanboy and Chum Chum and don't know they're zoomers.

>2009
>Mum alive then

Sounds good, user.

1989 is still too late. We need to go back at least to 1983 to stop queen british from birthing the foul jarpig

For one, it had an established fanbase from the lucky star manga, but more importantly lucky star was one of those 'ground floor' anime moments. It was released right at the start of the new internet based anime weeb era. Before image boards basically turned anime into normie shit, it was pretty hard to get anime online, and in rl it was a nightmare. You had to spend huge amounts of money for vcr casset tapes or buy expensive laser disks from japan. Downloading anime was limited to bullshit like 2 meg .RM files which were really low quality and usually hard subbed. You had to either roll the dice on some file sharing service like kazaa or learn abunch of esoteric irc commands to direct download off fileservers. Shit was retarded, and hard to do especially for young teenagers.

But by the time lucky star came out, there was a whole generation of dedicated weebs going to college to learn japanese, and sharing their anime through torrenting and soft subbing. New file types allowed for higher quality uploads to be possible. Hundreds of competing fan sub groups were desperately trying to prove they were the best, constantly pushing out high quality content as soon as it aired on japan. Access to high speed internet was a huge game changer and lucky star was one of the animes of the time period. Digicharat, which was about 4 years younger, isn't as popular even though it is essentially the same concept of an otaku show because it wasnt in the same time period.

It's a universallly loved series and its one you have to watch if you want to pretend to be into 'old school' 2000s anime. So pedos and trannies pretend to love it as a shortcut for their weeb credientials. The show it self has zero pedophile undertones, the girls are highschool age and older. Even the loli character is a baba loli, ie an adult midget. Her main joke is that when she gets stressed she starts talking and acting like a 30 year old chain smoker.

>2009
>bioshock infinite was but a whisper gaining hype
:(

Attached: 1624918143171.jpg (240x240, 16.6K)

Attached: 1621511338178.jpg (498x457, 25.13K)

I'll put more green and purple in it next time.

No. Send me back to at least 2007.

Attached: 1635895723261.png (806x798, 769.63K)