Refined metal is crashing in value

>refined metal is crashing in value

Attached: pile_of_junk3_large.2f26e3dea29f540f71835ca3929ef259c998d854[1].png (512x512, 75.56K)

has been for years

Do people still use bot accounts to get metal? You would lose more money than you make at this point because of electricity.

You can't make money unless you sell your entire steam account I think

>That time when keys went from 2.33 refined to 50 something in a few months

You don't even need the game open to farm metal.

>the original bitcoins

>that one time I made 20 alt accounts and sandboxed them to collect scrap metal each week

Overall I got about $300 worth of steam games that way

Attached: steam friends.png (942x735, 177.11K)

>ruble plummets to under a cent
>refined metal and Dota stuff new currency of RU

Honestly if I was a new player but had crafting knowledge, the price now would be pretty nice. You buy 1 key, trade it for metal and cam craft over 20 hats in one go. Lot of bang for your buck there

What is the best way to liquidate a TF2 backpack? I havn't played in many years and I have a bunch of hats and shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1564326742003.png (972x1006, 688.19K)

Find a trade website or a reseller i guess

glorious

Attached: wah5.1.png (518x542, 98.62K)

i don't think so

Attached: 6071897781.jpg (750x737, 90.38K)

>TF2 hit rock bottom seven years ago

Attached: stoklasa disappointed.jpg (679x381, 34.01K)

>The time when you could buy keys for ref

fml

Tf2 item trading is a perfect look into what crypto currency and NFTs are like.
Bot accounts farming scrap
Scrap becoming worthless
Some tf2 hats/weapons being able to pay off a quarter of my tuition.
At least in tf2 I can use the items in game, with NFTs I could pay an artist 20 bucks to get an image I can at least jerk off to.

>with NFTs I could pay an artist 20 bucks to get an image I can at least jerk off to.
Example? I thought NTFs were ugly cartoons, are some of them sexy?

I mean, there is that nft gf thing but that's not my point.
To elaborate my point: With a tf2 item, like the golden pan, I can at least use it in game. On the other hand, an NFT (for the most part) is just an image. So instead of paying a gorilleon dollars for a bored ape, I could instead pay an artist 20 bucks to draw me something that I could at least jerk off to.

Ok cool can I buy them or not because ofthe embargo?

What series of crates did the bug affect? I was a dumbass and didn't hop on the trend and sell my crates and I'm hoping I don't own any of the specific bugged series

>When I first got into trading I thought 3 ref was too expensive for a key

When keys first showed up on the marketplace. My inventory dropped half its value because I had JUST sold my keys for refined...
Still, I manned up bought keys for doubled price and sold for 56 euros.
A day later the refined was 4 times less and the day after that, like 10 times less.

This game is botted out the ass. The only people who pretend otherwise are the TF2 autists insisting the game isn't dead as fuck

>*gets nuked*
>b-but your currency is worth less than robux!!!
holy shit ukrainian cope

Doesn't matter anymore, they patched it out.
Probably the only time the devs were showing sign of life to be mother fingering honest.

I know I just want piece of mind that I didn't miss out on selling some crates for however much they were worth in that timespan

i think it was 83 and one other one

oh wait, i was wrong
82, 83, 85, and 1-25