Filters literally the entirity of Any Forums

>Filters literally the entirity of Any Forums

Attached: Elden_Ring_Magrit_the_Fell_Omen_boss_guide_header.0.jpg (1200x800, 146.54K)

He wasn't that hard, but I might have been overleveled from exploring for so long. Also that fort in the southwest, does it have anything besides the boss on the beach or is is there something I'm missing?

killed him in 4 tries but I was overleveled as fuck because I didn't know what to do

I killed after 20 tries while summoning wizard npc and wolves.

Attached: b30.png (693x601, 198.57K)

I couldn't beat him, so I summoned

Attached: Great Filter Margit.jpg (707x813, 359.36K)

>godrick is easier than margit
just what did they mean by this?

Got him on my second try, cope

castle morne? its related to some quest and the sword you get from the boss is pretty good too

No? I beat him easily. The only way you think he's hard is if you're some idiot who tries to just rush him.

wait you can summon more shit?

No, every single dungeon that isn't Stormveil is short and empty.

>these are the people telling you to git gud

fighting him early with minimal gear and levels was a bitch and a half but every fun.
Also the fun mechanics are locked behind Ultra weapons, yet again. Pretty fucking bullshit, not gonna lie.

You guys are such scrubs, I beat him on my first try. Level 30, Jellyfish + Summon. Didn't even bother dodging anything, just bumrushed the faggot to death. Too easy.
Wasn't this game supposed to be hard?

>that fat tuck with the rapier on the bridge after the upside-down building

Attached: 1283575179768.jpg (500x671, 70.04K)

>fun mechanics are locked behind Ultra weapons
Wait, which mechanics? I've been using an Ultra and nothing seems all that different than when I used a regular Greatsword

No.

Attached: 1645795900357.jpg (595x615, 46.3K)

Actual poise for one, and it still staggers and knocks things around way way easier. Biggest different is probably the poise since heavy attack on greatsword still slaps people around.
Oh also they added the shockwaves back in from DS1 where near misses make normal enemies stumble which is absolutely bueno.

If you are summoning offline NPCs, you can summom your spirits as well

Sure, he's got some funky delays, but he deals like zero damage, and his openings are very obvious. I liked it.

do you get anything from summoning npc like in dark souls 2?

>lvl 30
I think this might be the problem most faced, I was lvl 12 when I reached him and he wrecked me

So they kept poise being hyperarmor like DS3 is the main thing. Do weapons have a stat you can see for stagger damage or is that just something you need to feel out?

I looked a few times but didn't see it. This only means I tried, not that it doesn't exist.
Yeah, same hyperarmor business, except I feel like even fewer weapons have it. Like I was trying the greataxe, and I swear it was doing nothing for me.
From what I've seen, armor can help you not get staggered by some really weak ranged attacks so basic arrows and daggers, but literally anything else staggers and knocks you around.
When you use the sword of swords sword and use it's weapon art (stats+poise boost) you can actually stand in there and shrug off tons of light attacks. Feels good.
But I don't like the overall philosophy, getting knockdowns on mid tier enemies and bosses is so infinitely easier when two handing big weapons weapon it's silly in my opinion, and not letting anyone else have poise as well sucks.
Lots of stuff in DS1 needed refinement, but I still miss most of the PVE mehanics at the end of the day. Shield counters in Elden Ring are interesting, but really only good against normal enemies, so clowning on mooks is not impressive.

the people getting filtered couldn't find the bloodhound evergaol