Elden Ring Questions

Post here your questions and help some bros

Attached: 1646060894654.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

How do I marry Ranni

Attached: 2022-02-28 15_04_29-Greenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 271.04K)

any guide to all the characters questlines? I am scared of missing something

Why have two (2) dragons despawned on me and magically vanished never to respawn again

Attached: 1550719747078.jpg (200x200, 11.87K)

>make a mountain goat
>call it a horse

Attached: How-to-unlock-the-horse-in-Elden-Ring.jpg (1600x900, 65.26K)

How much does Godrick's Great Rune boost your stats by? Does it actually count towards the thresholds you need to use certain equips?

Are there any great swords (claymore, bastard etc) available in limgrave? I’ve ran great swords in every souls game I’ve played, I love the range the damage and versatility and can’t play style really revolves around them

Is an arcane build viable at all? What weapons or spells would you focus on?

I equipped Godrick's restored rune that says it "increases all attributes" but it did nothing. Is this a bug or do I have to use a rune arc?

when the hell did I get a second talisman slot? was it beating godrick?

There's a Claymore in Castle Morne I think, and some merchant is selling a Zweihander somewhere.

Using a Rune Arc activates the rune. It's +3 to all stats. The world might not be happy that you've done this, though.

i just received a quest from some wizard npc to feed some kind of a potion to another npc, whats the best outcome here?

I fed the dung eater the seed bed and now he is sitting in the dungeon mumbling about the golden order. What does he do next? I’m contemplating killing him.

Guess I’m making a trip to castle morne after work, thanks

>doing an int/str build sort of
>go all the way to the capital to grab onyx lord's greatsword
>it's complete shit
So what weapon do i grab now?
Maybe i'll respec.

Is there ANY catalyst that allows to cast both Incantations and Sorceries? Or at least magma sorceries and Golden order incantations?

I won't pry too much, but does doing it lock me out of some ending? If thats the case, I'll leave it for later.

Is Rennala the queen of SS?
Also how do I beat her second form?

That glowing tree reminds me of the Berserk glowing tree.

are there actually 2 raya lucaria keys? I found the one west of raya, but i want my sorc bro to go home

Does anyone know how to get there? I just couldnt find a way to access this location and get the item in the dining hall area where the huge painting is.

Attached: stormweil locked door.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

The other key is in there

Nvm finally found out. Holy shit. If anyone was struggled with this as well i can tell you how you get there.

I just defeated Rennala and I want to know if there is a better staff than meteorite or do I have to progress further?

Attached: 1634318522549.jpg (783x672, 145.83K)

Greatswords are too slow and longsword isn't unga enough. What do I do?

do you go straight to newgame+ like darksouls?

okay how the fuck do i get to this other part of the roof, I've looked everywhere around the academy and can't for the life of me figure it out.
you gotta do some dumbass jumping shit, seems hella stupid as it's easy to miss (one of my friends did) and opens up what seems to be some very important quest lines

Attached: Screenshot (129).jpg (2560x1440, 790.07K)

I remember in pre-release hearing about solo invasions being disabled and you need to opt in to them with an item, where to I get it (or the crafting recipe if it's consumable)?
Am at Raya Lucaria for what that's worth.

When does fighting bosses become fun? You just learn the patterns and dodge roll over and over until it’s dead, literally what is fun or engaging about this? I have more fun exploring and fighting the trash mobs

anyone found it yet?

Attached: 1645609665121.png (503x587, 282.26K)

You make the jump from the roof right before the one you're on in that screenshot.
Its barely makeable.

greatlance

thanks, thought it must've been some other way because I tried it a couple times and just died

Aren't those things hot garbage or are they better from their past iterations

Is pure melee-sorceries fun?

Attached: carian.jpg (300x169, 12.79K)

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK TO GO

I beat Rennala. I'm at the capital but everything's locked or I have to beat a mtoherfucker on a horse that's clearly way beyond me

Also how missable is the Valkyrie girl ?

PSA:
Make sure to check if you are recovering full runes after you die.
If you aren't then you will have to pay a visit to The fucking gatekeeper / guy kicking godricks head, and slap him, he is stealing your souls whenever you die

Attached: 1644907684015.png (470x298, 240.21K)

do i try to beat sorcery place or red sky castle place after margit

should i even be dumping points into INT pre-Godrick? scaling looks like trash early on and i haven't found any interesting spells yet

This is more just a general question, but do the areas pick up after I finish Godrick?

I like Stormveil castle a lot, but the first area really feels a bit empty. I did wander into Caelid and look forward to exploring that place, but Limgrave is alright. Morne is solid too and I went and did Castle Morne too.

How many gimmick bosses are there?

anyone figure this out?

Attached: 1632569365346.jpg (2560x1440, 897.26K)

finish her questline retard

Rune arcs open you up to invaders