I know why Quaxly looks just like Donald Duck

So, as we all know there was a recent event where Disney and Nintendo closely collaborated (Sora in Smash). Now, I speculated that Disney might be interested in Nintendo, but now, with Quaxly's reveal, I am 100% sure that Disney is in the process of buying Nintendo, it's now just a matter of when. They made Quaxly look just like Donald Duck to once again get people used to the idea of Disney and Nintendo games being one and the same (I know pokemon is not fully owned by Nintendo, but the accosciation is still there and gamefreak and the pokemon company were willing to play ball and adhere to Disney's request). The various fan art of Quaxly being made to look like Donald will cement the idea.

Attached: donald.png (2000x1000, 693.34K)

You're a fucking idiot.

Elaborate

Nintendo doesn't actually make or design anything in the Pokemon games.

You are a fucking idiot

I addressed that in the fucking post you mongoloid, thanks for proving you didn't read shit.

Your meds schizo

meds

>Nintendo just underwent a massive theme park business venture with Universal, and is making a movie with Comcast
>But there’s definitely a Disney buyout on the horizon.

You have shit for brains

Retard-bro...Both of them are based on a real life animal : a duck.

It's more than likely because there's now over 1000 Pokemon and whoever they have desgining these fucks are scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel. I mean we have Pokemon trash bags and house keys. Now we get Donald Duck with a pompadour which, might I add, is infinitely better than pic related... a fucking apple.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (342x588, 21.08K)

It's based on the logo of the conservative party of spain. In the logo its supossed to be a seagull tho

Attached: siglas-pp.jpg (318x318, 15.69K)

Marvel was making movies with paramount before Disney bought them retard. Marvel also had six flags attractions. What's your point?

wheres his PP

To be fair this one pretty cool. The apple exterior is camouflage, the actual creature is the worm inside of it. More creative than just a pinecone with eyes and nothing more to make it interesting

>OMG THIS FICTIONAL SIMPLE DESIGNED DUCK LOOKS LIKE THIS OTHER FICTIONAL SIMPLE DESIGNED DUCK!!!!! EPIC HECKIN REDDIT WHOLESOME 100 MOMENT!! THANK OU FOR THIS HECKIN AWESOMESAUCE """"REFERENCE"""" GAMEFREAK!!!!!

Attached: Zeke soy.jpg (448x448, 33.36K)

so is the fire starter Podemos or something

tranime is soulless ripoff of american culture, especially disney so yeah its a reference seethe about it weeb

It resigned. He's waiting for a national congress to choose a new one.

Except the pinecone's anger (conveyed in its eyes) preludes its evolution into a steel pillbox with cannons that shoot spikes.

The wyrm (haha geddit so le funny) betrays its own camouflage with its stupidly oversized eyeballs and ass hanging out the back.

>tranime is soulless ripoff of american culture
>meanwhile every western artist is ripping of anime these days
when the copy is better than the original

>oppai hat