Should I cancel my preorder?

Should I cancel my preorder?

Attached: STALKER_2_cover_art.jpg (273x365, 81.02K)

Yes.
Support russian military instead. 1 us dollar is like 100 rubbles

I unironcally do support Russia in this war. Should I refund and use the money to preorder Atomic Heart?

Ukraine and russians, same shit, niggers of eastern europe

Lmao why? Just to be edgy contrarians?

I support them taking their land back.

>i support russian in this war

then you're a retarded contrarian faggot

Not yet.

Attached: putin finished.png (300x250, 134.25K)

Attached: victory.jpg (950x705, 185.6K)

I wouldn't have pre-ordered in the first place, because pre-ordering never makes sense unless reviews are out and preload is available.
But since you have one, I wouldn't cancel it. GSC will need all the support it can get to make it through this.
Slava Ukraini

Has there been any gameplay shown since that first big gameplay reveal? I was very much not impressed by what was shown there, except for the visuals and other such things.

>preordering games

Attached: 112.png (645x729, 104.74K)

Reminder Russia is absolutely getting btfo on the world stage and this war exists purely so China can see how a cyber-hybrid war plays out.

Its not their land anymore its the Ukrainians land.

Hello russian. Why do all russian soldiers rape each other in the army? Is it because your women fuck dogs, or because your women look like dogs?

calm down furfag

Looks like OpenXray is our only hope left. The dude working on the Unreal port was most likely russian.

Is there any chance at all of it still coming out bros?

So the natives should get America back or what?

Do the natives have an army and a stockpile of nukes at their disposal?

No it's about le strength, even though Russia's offensive is currently shitting the bed
He's either a shill or retarded

nope it's done
I'm disappointed, I wanted to play it even though I would've probably been shit
4A games could buy out GSC and all the devs could move to Malta but that isn't realistic

If they can take it.

>lmao I love to be a globohomo shill