It's 4am why aren't you gaming

It's 4am why aren't you gaming.

Attached: 20220221_035800.gif (482x346, 1.85M)

It's 6am and I'm at a party with my friends. While part of me just wants to leave and go home because if I sleep I won't wake up in a while, I also want to take the opportunity to fix my sleep schedule and go pick up some stuff at the government office right after it opens.
But that's in a while so I'll be stuck here for a few more hours.

sleep schedy is somewhere around here, but got distracted by hot cocoa

thanks doc

Attached: thanks_doc.gif (159x360, 101.67K)

because my modded 360 doesnt start when i want to.

I just got off the silver case 25th ward.
Holy shit these two games are such wank.
I hate them.
I really fucking do.
WHY ARE THEY PRIASED?!

I mostly just want to lie down right now, but I also don't feel like playing anything on my Switch or 3DS

i gotta wageslave in a few hours and i rather shitpost on Any Forums

But I was playing a romhack on dolphin until my game crashed and I haven't bothered booting it back up yet

Attached: louie.png (465x403, 198.56K)

What game?
Why the crash?

Colossal Caverns aka a roguelike mod for Pikmin 2
Shit's amazing when you get a not shit seed but it's extremely unstable and it crashed for no apparent reason when I was fighting one of those enemies that blow your Pikmin away

>After a gigantic win streak Assfaggots matchmaking proceed to put bigger retards than me in my team
>out of 11 games 8 are losses
>not just defeats
>But defeats were your teammates are complete retards feeding diving like imbeciles
>They justify saying "it's aram so it's ok"
>when playing with bots exists to turn the brain off
I wish there's a way to never see them ever again.

I'm playing MHXX currently though, and it's still 5 PM here

I had a nervous breakdown, ghosted work, and gave myself an RSI fapping to Corruption of champions 2.
also been sleeping like shit
life is great

Actually, it's 11 a.m.

Man I haven't seen a 4AM thread in ages, thanks HARMONY for reinvigorating that tradition even if only for today. As for gaming, I just FFVI again because the pixel remaster gave me another excuse to replay. Maybe I'll buy Elden Ring soon now that that's out of the way.

Just browsing vee before going to bed, since I know I'll have to wake up early in an attempt to fix my sleep schedule but I don't want to, and thus I put it off
Thanks doc

Based pikbro. Play 251 romhack if you haven't already.

I am
Just wish is was a better game

Beat almost all of the content in it. Don't remember why I stopped could've just been one of those moments where I took a break then got sidetracked and didn't come back.

Thanks doc

Attached: a4509119e835df85c094b70e00c97ba4.png (456x549, 119.54K)