Game allows you to play as Nazi Germany

>game allows you to play as Nazi Germany
>no one bitches
How do they get away with it?

Attached: 462832-hearts-of-iron-iv-windows-manual.jpg (800x1206, 220.52K)

>no one bitches
You do, tranny

Attached: tf9a400_Sq81isx.png (537x293, 176.6K)

most normies don't play it
and the ones that do become unhinged

But I love HOI, I have over 500 combined hours in HOI3 and 4 and pirated the first two so I wouldn't know
about to invade Canada

because it's a game about the war and everyone's just a stat modifier including Hitler.

I need that +25% political power user

only autists play this and they're smart enough to understand its a video game. normalfag shit like call of duty the age demographic drops about 10 years.

the mods are like 100 times more politically spicy than the base game anyway

>they're smart enough to understand its a video game.

Attached: 17rvzk.jpg (960x539, 53.53K)

I have almost 3k hours in this game
all singleplayer
I still lose to the AI fairly often, I think most of the people who complain that it's too easy are just using metafaggotry and minmax bullshit

Strategy games are allowed to get away with it

>Hitler gets +25% political power because he's a dictator
>No other dictator gets this for some reason
did they not want to call his leader trait "Führer" or something?

Attached: 634636778.jpg (880x1024, 157.87K)

My computer's too much of a toaster to play HoI4 so I'm desperately trying to figure out how to play HoI3. Is there a country you'd recommend to help elevate my pea-brain to a chimp's?

Stalin and Roosevelt were worse.
Stalin needs no explanation, as for Roosevelt look up Japanese concentration camps and nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Only…autists? Uh oh …

Attached: 29317791-1159-41B5-8860-CDF1D80C8B44.jpg (2886x1749, 1.19M)

can ahistorical fascist leaders roll the trait when you ideology swap? honestly can't remember if it's Adolf exclusive or not.

>look up
subtle kek user

It's what you get when you don't play dribble aye mainstream bullshit

Was ist mit Battlefield V ? Dort kann man auch als Nazi spielen.

The British AI's inability to defend against naval invasions makes any facist playthrough a joke

The commies
America
Britain
Chinks

Wasn't there a mod made by trannies who fetishized nazi germany

I always impose a personal rule that you can't invade Britain until the Soviets have capitulated
I also never ever start WW2 before 1939
The game is "easy" if you pull out every exploit in the book and play like feedbackgaming, sure
That's not fun to me

probably because most know its a game about a historical event, contrary to what retards might want you to think, most people aren't going to have a tism about you larping as a germ, at most they will think you are a cringy teenager

>i don't suck
>they're just cheesing
kwab

>I always impose a personal rule that you can't invade Britain until the Soviets have capitulated
After you capitulate the Soviets you may as well quit the game because you've already won and everything that follows is a boring grind for world conquest