Elden ring patch on cs.rin.ru is 40mb

>elden ring patch on cs.rin.ru is 40mb
>same patch on fitgirl is 120mb

Attached: 1646022582337.jpg (225x225, 5.61K)

>installs a bitware miner

>tries desperately to get you to not pirate this dogshit game

>installs a faggot in the replies

Tried literally everything to get my PS4 controller working with the pirated version of the game, just gave up in the end.

>WHAT IS DS4WINDOWS

I always find it hilarious how whenever anyone criticizes fat"girl" anywhere on the internet, hordes of simps come flooding in. It's like they unironically think that they will get a crumb of pussy from it.

They'll get a crypto miner. It's almost the same.

Nobody actually thinks it's a chick, dumbass.

Obviously I'm already using that, but it doesn't work in Elden Ring, or at least not the pirated version for whatever reason.

>If you don't give your shekels then you'll get a crypto miner
OH NO! I'll be sure to pay for this quality product then!

Damn fit girl is cute. Why does she hold the spoon anyway?

>girl

Fitgirl is a tranny

I'm so scared right now I better pay for this game.

Attached: 1481862919403.jpg (500x473, 54.56K)

>still
>no
>proofs

It's from a movie poster user.

>gets trojans
>gets mined
>game takes 10 hours to install
>computer fan sounds like an f-15 fighter jet
>buy game, installation quick, playin' Elden Ring

it does, I use it with the PLAZA release, try hiding the PS4 controller in the DS4W settings, might do the trick.

Calm down user, if you got any games on fitgirl you'll be safe, just don't install shit on google searchs.

I'm on Linux, running the pirated PLAZA version of the game.
I got my cheap ass controller to work using this thing called dumbxinputemu.
If you're on Windows, you might be able to get it working using x360ce, but it made the game crash on my machine.

>t. paid shill

>paranoid schizophrenia

What patch?

Do what the other reply tells you. Then post a cool image as thanks. Here is my cool image.

Attached: 1384992328477.gif (478x218, 1.14M)

For me it's the simple hilarity of watching you boomers seethe when you somehow end up on totallyfitgirlrepackzzzs.xyz or some retard shit then cry about m muh v viruses n shieeet

>"Better not pirate our- uh- their games it's very dangerous!"

>ds4
>setting
>click hide controller
>reply to this with a thank you

>installing a cyptominer and firmware level malware
Retards

Could you be anymore of a dumbass?
Exactly.

>try hiding the PS4 controller in the DS4W settings
I tried that, and literally everything else I could possibly think of. I tried running the game with Steam closed, with the controller both hidden and unhidden in DS4windows, then I tried running the game with Steam open and doing the same, then I tried adding the game to Steam and forcing controller usage through Big Picture and that didn't work either. As far as I can tell it 100% does not work.

>pretends paid shills don't exist
What's a marketing firm? How come so many are hired around the time of launch? What are those social media divisions doing? Oh I'm sure they're all hundreds of them just typing on twitter or facebook. No one ever shills here. Especially not around the release of games. user never notices anything like that.

Attached: 1644239649595.jpg (600x450, 188K)

>using a Sony controller on a PC
Just buy an 8bitdo adapter

>t. paid 60 dollars for a free game
could you?

The only downside is not having proof that I played it first than my friends.