Pokemon if it's real

Pokemon if it's real

Attached: bunny huntsman.jpg (1000x752, 67.81K)

the world is filled with many phenomena...

>Look it up
>It's real
>mfw
If animals can camouflage themselves as other creatures then what if the are different species of humans too? Maybe reptilians do exist after all.

Attached: 1493071955421.jpg (1252x1252, 110.96K)

Granddaddy longlegs are so cool i love them very cute

people still believe that for the millions of years that dinosaurs existed, none of them developed higher intelligence and a tool-based society, when it only took us humans 2,000 years to get to where we are now

Intelligence isn't some kind of end goal, it's just a product of the environment

oh, and that they got extincted by a "meteor strike" or "megavolcano eruption"

the dominant type of life in the whole world, living in all sorts of environments throughout the planet, and none of them produced higher intelligence
come the fuck on

>when it only took us humans 65,000 years to get to where we are now
*ftfy

How many intelligent tool-using species are there now? Intelligence simply isn't a likely thing to emerge

>when it only took us humans 2,000 years to get to where we are now
This is what American education system does to your brain.

Because that's what religion made you believe, mesoamericans were wiped out because they had reptilians as their gods.

Attached: Coatlicue.jpg (736x927, 173.73K)

That's not how evolution works. If no necessity arises for a species to develop sapience it's not gonna happen no matter how long it has been.

Why did you feel the need to make this absolute fucking retarded post? Just to be the first one to reply like it's a fucking award? You add fucking less than nothing to every discussion and just post the most braindead bullshit all day every fucking day, what the fuck is your life you pathetic fuck

Do you also believe that every other species that have existed for millions of years are also made-up? Even the ones you can go outside and look at, any time?

Attached: 1414535444531.png (219x281, 113.47K)

>look at this society that was destroyed because they worshiped false gods!
agreed.

there should have been at least one species that emerged back then before they went extinct

Why?

I wasn't saying I didn't believe in dinosaurs

>Do you also believe stuff I'm now asserting is true is actually false?
what are you going to do if he says "yes", you smug retard?

Why not?
Look at us, we exist
we don't need to, but we do

Very tasty bat.

By your logic there should also be sapient fish species

We are all DNA-lifeforms
the boundaries between different species are simply DNA expressing itself differently according to environmental and other ecological pressures

Yes, and dinosaurs didn't have the pressures to create an intelligent society

The fuck do you expect me to do? Congratulations, you have brain damage?

They created crows, which can use tools.

Did we go back to the 1800s idea of evolution as a ladder where everything strives to turn into men?

of course not, you aren't retarded after all...you're ONLY claiming that dinosaurs were an intelligent species and yet all evidence of their intelligence vanished from the planet

Attached: polkemon.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)