Comfy Elden Ring Discussion thread

I finally found the zangetsu sword.

Attached: getsugatenshou.jpg (2560x1440, 803.49K)

prisoner is OP

I beat godrick but I felt kinda scummy because I summoned. It was attempt 15, I was tired and upset and because I saw Any Forums memeing "Jellybro! Best summon" I decided to summon him because why not? Hah hah funny meme.
Turns out Jelly Bro fucking destroys Godrick with poison

I didnt go prisoner, I just found his helmet on a merchant.

The jellyfish makes that fight trivial

The game basically begs you to summon against Margit. Then again against Godrick with the warrior girl right there. Then the next two bosses are entirely hinged on summons.

Face it the game is balanced around using them.

I didn't know that now I feel I kinda cheesed myself out of a proper victory. Im swearing off summoning and I still got Margit and the other minor bosses without any help at least.

I skipped all of the evergaols and did most of liurnia, limgrave, weeping area, some parts of caelid, and hit lvl 65. Then I went back and beat the 5 evergaols I found in 1 try each. Also that storm evergaol with the knight everyone was complaining about wasnt that hard. I had to heal a few times but it was easy to jump his sweep and his angel dive by just jumping. I countered a bunch of his attacks. I could do this as lvl 20

based prisoner chad

honestly im going in entirely cheesy with Int + the headless summon against bosses. Shes best girl. Exciteed to see what the hardcore runs of this game looklike with no summon, no torrent, etc

what are some good channels to follow that will be doing challenge runs/speedruns of elden ring?

How much of the main story is left after beating Radahn and Ranala?

is the headless summon good?
I got it but don't have enough mind yet

RELEASE A PC PATCH ALREADY AAAAAAHH

Attached: 1646018987471.jpg (700x700, 104.82K)

But does it fire Getsugas?

I'm still waiting on valve to release a stable proton update
I did figure out that if you arbitrarily mess with the rendering settings it will eventually make the enemies not invisible though

Im sure there's an ash of war that will make it

ranged attacks, melee attacks, able to dodge attacks by teleporting, lots of HP. Shes been my main summon for every boss since i got her and makes most of them trivial. only thing she hasnt been great for is dragons

no he isnt he's weak as fuck. his spell is good but slow..

What sword is this

Zangetsu

any good farming spots for "runes"?
I need to level my weak ass character up

the giant in front of godrick's fog door

Please help, D, HUNTER OF THE DEAD is not where he's supposed to be for me, the corpse is there but not him... do I have to kill Godrick first?

Attached: FFnbLyrWYAAt3Vq.jpg (1000x659, 98.16K)

go to the beast priest, leave the chapel, head left and summon dogs or a band of spirits. farm up the little midgets that are down the hill. they drop 1k each

Does the rest of the game take place in the capital city?

Stormveil Castle's fucking huge. Shamefully took me an hour to beat not!Ludwig at the elevators and now I'm fucking tired of this place, but jumping around the roofs and finding that stonesword key was pretty neat.

At what point can I not go back and do quests/etc in open world? I just beat ||Fire Giant guy|| and now I need to decide whether to ||commit a cardinal sin|| or not..

Welp. Not really spoilers anyway

that thing is strong lol, how many runes do u get per kill?

just highlight your text and use ctrl+S to spoiler my dude

ty forgot the shortcut

Trust me when I say, all the bosses have decent down time to get a few hits in. And no I am not beginning only.

Attached: Siege.png (964x902, 1.93M)

where?

The nipwank in this game is too extreme. They made all the katanas so OP and all that drops is honorabu dex weapons. Already got a frayed blade copy out of some random dungeon lol.

>It's a "catacombs with copy-pasted rooms and gargoyles hiding behind every corner" level

Attached: 1570344296693.jpg (780x846, 107.07K)