admit it was a disappointment

Attached: file.png (620x300, 275.77K)

It was way better than I was expecting actually

Admit you can't play it

Best adventure you could have in game

Admit you just want to be mad and full of piss and vinegar

Yes
shills

It was exactly what I expected. A lukewarm rehash of Dark Souls. From is a bunch of hacks, but can't blame them for keeping the money printers on.

>graphics look dated despite it running poorly and stuttering all the time
>nothing new besides an empty open world and a mount system that looks janky as fuck
>story is literally the same as dark souls
Yes, it was a massive disappointment. But keep in mind that you're posting on Any Forums, this place is full of childish retards who will eat shit if it means they're annoying someone by doing it.

Not in the least bit, it does crash ocasionaly, but I'm satisfied with the gameplay.
Because I play video games.

It's not disappointing, it's exactly what I expected it to be. Dark Souls in a soulless open world. 7/10 game, not their best not their worst. A lot better than Sekiro and DS2 at least.

TROON THREAD

Take your meds

Attached: 06v14.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Keep in mind that you're contrarian for the sake of it.

Rehash with an off the shelf open world and shoehorned in enemy ai from the sideshow games.

male assigned Eldensisters.... we lost....

I just don't get why they play it so safe. People literally masturbate over FromSoft. They're only second to Nintendo in that regard
They could take risks and still sell gangbusters. That's literally what got them this far, was by being different. It really just feels like Bandai asking them to make more of the same because money

>tranny obsession
Nailed it, definitely take your meds

Its really fucking good

And its so big too

It's amazing, but it's definitely not for everyone.

all the enemies are fucking invisible but for the big golden knight boss and like one normal knight enemy in a camp

But I'm having fun with it.

>That's literally what got them this far, was by being different
How can you say that when Demon's souls getting rehashed 6 times is what has made them rich?

his complaints are some of the most reasonable you could think of
I get that you toddlers never get tired of playing the same hack and slash over and over again, but again not all of us share your single neuron toddler brains. I couldn't even finish 3 either because it was just so booring. deal with it.

It was exactly the same shit as every other Souls game released in 15 years