Did your family ever play videogames with you?

Did your family ever play videogames with you?

Attached: walk_in.png (562x707, 48.75K)

where's the final panel?

what game is he plaging? by what he said plus how old this comics looks i think he was playing devil may cry 1 against the shadows

I thought it was shadow the hedgehog

Yes

Attached: Mommy.webm (406x720, 2.47M)

that was added later, the original didn't have it

WHERE IS IT??

Probably F-Zero GX

aunt > mom > cousin > sister

Attached: presents.jpg (850x1650, 694.46K)

>that one crazy bastard using this one comic as a premise for a vn
too bad it's a weg and thus, will never be finished

>shadman

Attached: how to become the shadman.png (800x6207, 3.62M)

>jailman

Step-mom > Mom

Attached: 6FC768B8-AD31-4061-95C3-80FB9DA2D1CA.jpg (900x5969, 1.43M)

Why would you let your sister dress like this?

Attached: PhantasyStarGen2_shot05.jpg (1600x1196, 289.59K)

normalfag

Attached: 1638426592485.png (1080x1564, 1.45M)

Didn't he got bailed out or is he still in?

Yes, i convinced my mom to play PLA earlier today, she hated it, but we usually play games she likes. My parents were into videogames before i was even born so it has been a part of my whole life and that of my 3 siblings. hell even when i was a kid i played Red Alert and GTA with my dad. For many years me and my sister also had a tradition where she and i would play Zelda games together when they released, usually with her controlling and me backseatdriving her.

When 1 vs 100 was a free game on the xbox360 I’d have my entire family help me play that shit. Sometimes during the holidays people as they went up and down the stairs would get distracted and help me and my brother answer questions too.

Them getting rid of it was the dumbest shit.

Yes, my dad would play Alex the Kidd with me. I remmeber waking up at 4 in the mourning in the lounge room and he was on a very far stage. A couple years later he'd watch me play super Mario 2 so he could play the slots at the end of each stage, sometimes mum would join in too. And he we kick me and my friends ass in mortal Kombat on the SNES. Even now he would if we drank together he would ask what is that game that had the song and he'd hum the Alex the kid intro song and laugh.

Reminder that this comic is an actual weg now.

I play Street Fighter IV with my dad every once in a while with us rotating between characters. My favorite strategy is to lose with a few characters I don't care about then wipe the floor with him as Makoto or Sakura.

Attached: 1643325147221.webm (520x330, 1.85M)

there's a korean douj version
it's not bad

Is it translated?